Clear All

Army Thread 2nd March 2010

Nighty night Jan,:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

nighty night Jan
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Nite Jan, you have sweet dreams too!!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Nighters Jan...so happy for you about Ollie! Sleep well with sweet dreams!:l

Comment

Just popping in and out. Great to see all of you guys - I've been missing you!! Where is Mr. Tips these days? It's been forever since I've talked to him.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm off to e-bay land for a bit. I'd like to find a big floppy sun hat so I really look the part when I'm gardening
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Rubes
                bye JC -
                I had better go and do some work too

Comment

Night-Night JC...now thats something I'd like to learn about...e bay...I believe its HUGE!!?

Comment

I used to go onto ebay all the time and buy bull terrier ornaments and things - it's way too addictive for me, I had to wean myself off.

Comment

Hi Rubes, glad to have you back....yes, both Grim and Tip are scarce tonight...I miss them too!
                      Must go to sleep now..need to be strong for Tony!
                      rubywillow;815201 wrote: Just popping in and out. Great to see all of you guys - I've been missing you!! Where is Mr. Tips these days? It's been forever since I've talked to him.

Comment

Have a nice rest Birdie:l:l

Comment

JC, I have several big floppy hats I wear in the garden. When I hosted a reunion of my school friends at the cabin, one told me when she came up the drive and saw me working in my garden in my sundress and hat, it set the tone for her whole weekend!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Looks like I have missed everyone tonight?
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                            X