Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god, I wish I could sleep

love your name...spuddleduck....good one
    yep about the exhausted sleep..it's a bummer..I'm having that at the mom, then when I awake I get a dizzy head until I crash again..

can't wait for my bod to get a sleep pattern,
    Lavande gonna try that melatonin tonight, should I take it about 45 mins before sleeping??
    thats wot one of my friends here recommended??
    Cecelia... you are one lucky kiddo....
    I am doing all crazy things when I wake in the night..cooking, baking...eating mad...!!!
    then all a sudden mega crash..

can't wait for it to level out, am learning now tho to not get stressed about it, as it only compounds it..!!
    they say it can take 12 to 18 months for the body to be clean of all the AL effects..
    make sense really, even tho I don't like it, I should be grateful I'm still alive to be going tho the cleansing period...!!!!!
    mother nature spanking my bum for abusing what she graced me with...:H

Comment

Hi LJ -- at the hospital they gave me Benadryl to sleep. You can buy it without an Rx. It is an antihistime for allergies. Just a thought, pax
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

ask your pharmacy for sleeping medications without prescription. They have quite some - especially based on anti histamines
        since 23. Apr 2009 : TSM - failed to reduce units
        since 08. Jan 2010 : Naltrexone + Baclofen combination therapy
        reborn since 16. Jan 2010 : Alcohol Free (AF) - only taking Baclofen
        since 22. May 2010 : Baclofen against anxiety/fear
        since 14. Mar 2011 : off Baclofen - taking 25mg Topamax/day

My stats :
        http://www.baclofen-forum.com/stats/craving/

Comment

That's true and good idea Craving there are lots of them you can get without an Rx I've had them before and they got me back on track with snoozing
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Jan,

PM or email me - your bac could also be contributing to the problem. It caused me endless hours of insomnia before I adjusted the times of day I took it.

Craving has given you a good suggestion as well. Just be careful: antihistamines only work for a while.

I've also been prescribed certain anti-depressants to assist with sleep, but I won't recommend them easily.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
            X