• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March 2010

Good morning troops..
    yep me again starting the thread...
    sleepless in Seatle...!!

who's stolen the bloody sleep fairy....??????????

hey starts..my little furry vamp buddy...miss our early morn chats...!!

Hmmmm have you nicked the fairy........??????????

also where's Tiggerooo & Grim..???? gone AWOL...when was the last anyone heard from them ??hope they are OK..??

just had a look...tip was last seen monday & grims sunday...maybe they are just too hot in the African sun..??

Hiya LJ! Me too, I seem to have been sleeping like the dead lately. I know its a real issue for you (saw your post) I agree, maybe see another doctor for a second opinion. Also exercise might help.

Grimmers has other things on mind right now, like a new relationship

Tiggs I think has problems getting online in the week.

I have a busy one today, I am off to the drop in centre which I love. Also I spoke to another org yesterday and they are starting a drop in a local prison, they asked if I wanted to be a part of it. YES!!! I would love to!
    Plus with all the studying I am a busy squirrel these days. I love it when my days are full. Not just full of a dead end job, but full of worthwhile activities and meaningful interactions. I feel absolutely blessed.
    Oh and I ran a mile yesterday!!!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning LJ, Starts and all the Army. LJ sorry your having trouble sleeping, I'm a bit like Starts at the minute, I'd sleep standing up for you. Apart from the several toilet trips during the night, that is. May well get used to interupted nights tho':H

Comment

Morning guys, very quiet today. Hope I dont end up talking to myself again
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning LJ,starts,Opal and all those yet to drop by
          Another beautiful Spring like day.
          Can't wait to get in the garden. Who would have thunk it, this time last year I didn't even open the blinds. Then I'm going on the big field with Black Bess.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ok bye then go enjoy your time outside in the sun, dont worry about us we will be ok in here all by ourselves...:upset:

Comment

KT,
              Much excitement. It'll be the week beginning 21st June we'll be in Ireland.
              Sorry Shay managed to chuck the ball in his own net, they played great especially against an 'A' of Brazil
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning ladyjan,starts opal & ktab,most mornings now i jump in later as i stay on later at night, new tactics and of course morning to all who drop by.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

KTAB;815404 wrote: Ok bye then go enjoy your time outside in the sun, dont worry about us we will be ok in here all by ourselves...:upset:
                  I'm not even dressed yet, still in Mr JC's old dressing gown and need at least 2 more buckets of coffee before I can move
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Mario, I never know what time of the day or night I find myself here, just glad it is not because I am struggling.
                    JC good for you, did you check out the enterprise train so you can come meet us?
                    I never get too excited about friendlies but we did play well last night. Shay wasnt to blame for either goal. Me thinks you have a little soft spot for Shay and maybe a tiny tear was shed when he left the Toon

Comment

morning jc.

of to get my porridge & green tea with a taste of vanilla, i be back

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

The son and heir went on a goalkeeper training day with our Shay, he is so lovely. Poor kids couldn't get at him at autograph time because of the mob of mummies.
                        Looks as if we'll be flying to Belfast for a couple of days, getting the train down to Dublin, hiring a car for a couple of days then living on beans on toast for the rest of the year.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Eating mine as we speak Mario. JC?

Comment

coffee with an extra splash of coffee
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nowt wrong with beans on toast. Try a little worcester sauce and/or grated cheese on top. Good with a big mug of steaming tea. You might want to check out the prices of car hire in the north and forget the train as I imagine they would be cheaper. Alternatively if you are staying in Dublin for only a few days you wouldnt really need a car as most stuff is in walking distance.

Comment

Working...
                              X