Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th March 2010

WTF??
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

'Around' what?? And where's he gonna find someone else who'll take his crap?? :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Zeppie2;816203 wrote: I don't eat Rhino
        I don't eat possum.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Or nutrea.
          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;816217 wrote: 'Around' what?? And where's he gonna find someone else who'll take his crap?? :H
            Beats me.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

rubywillow;816219 wrote: Or nutrea.
              WTF is that?
              sigpic

Comment

Ruby, FH cried in my driveway last night while I was unloading the car. Gaaaahhh!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute - I'm a bit slow - what are we talking about here greenie bum.

Comment

I think he is just in despair. It's really OK though, I need to be disconnected from that whole thing. and grovel in poverty with no paycheck:H
                    sigpic

Comment

Zeppie2;816225 wrote: Wait a minute - I'm a bit slow - what are we talking about hear greenie bum.
                      Zep, I work(ed) for FH - former husband or fuckhead whichever. He would like to "restore"? the relationship. I can't. I can't go back to that and I don't believe it would be different.
                      sigpic

Comment

hehe FH that's a good 'un.

Right now I'm caught up - jeepers that would be tough working for him wouldn't it, especially if he's trying to get in your trousers.

Comment

Aw it's not like that :H. He took my office key and hardly ever lets me work there so I work from home. So now he claims I never come to work. Geez, I have called and called and banged on the door.... WTF?
                          sigpic

Comment

sounds very complicated Greenie

Comment

It just is too complicated. I need to find another job. Maybe I can race my dog?
                              sigpic

Comment

good idea greenie - how fast is it

Comment

Working...
                                X