It's so fantastic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so fantastic....

to wake up without feeling shaky, sweaty, and exhausted.
    to wake up without guilt and remorse.

It's fantastic to be sober!

Have a wonderful AF day everyone!

ff

It's so fantastic....

Mmmmmm... Not anxious, not wondering what text messages/emails you sent or what you said..

Feeling normal, verses sick, depressed and scared..

I hear ya :-)

David xxx
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

It's so fantastic....

I read a great article in this morning's newspaper titled "You Can Do It." A few of my favorite points read:

"You know, the only difference between a winner and a loser is the winner tried just one more time...we have all been blessed with a mind, a spirit and a will. Rise up and prove to yourself, your family, your peers and the world that you can do [anything]. Exercise your relentless spirit and you'll be able to proclaim "I can do this." Then do it.

Official AF Day 16 for me! Have a good day, friends.

Comment

It's so fantastic....

Cecelia;816036 wrote: I read a great article in this morning's newspaper titled "You Can Do It." A few of my favorite points read:

"You know, the only difference between a winner and a loser is the winner tried just one more time...we have all been blessed with a mind, a spirit and a will. Rise up and prove to yourself, your family, your peers and the world that you can do [anything]. Exercise your relentless spirit and you'll be able to proclaim "I can do this." Then do it.

Official AF Day 16 for me! Have a good day, friends.
        Well done you

You have it by the balls now, don't let it spin around and have you by the balls again....

David xxx
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

It's so fantastic....

Isn' it just, sun's shining and I'm sober, it's great, xxx twitch

Comment

It's so fantastic....

It is... cherish it and always be grateful!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

It's so fantastic....

And we FEEL everything, good or bad. There doesn't come a time later when we have to say, 'when did I do that', or 'when did that happen'. We EXPERIENCE life.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It's so fantastic....

It's so fantastic to not let my kids down..

It's so fantastic to reach for a dumbell not a bottle when going gets rough

Comment

It's so fantastic....

It's so fantastic that I just received a delivered vase of flowers at work from my husband who recognizes and is proud of my 16 AF days!

Comment

It's so fantastic....

that's so sweet!!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

It's so fantastic....

Aaahh. Cecilia.

Good on you!!

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

It's so fantastic....

A friend call me and suggested we have dinner next Tuesday evening in the city. (Not bothered by the AL side of things as he doesn't drink.)

My initial response was that I didn't feel happy getting the train back from the city, on my own, late in the evening.

PING! Light bulb moment. Take the car!

An amazing feeling of freedom.

Spam

Comment

It's so fantastic....

Spam;816336 wrote: A friend call me and suggested we have dinner next Tuesday evening in the city. (Not bothered by the AL side of things as he doesn't drink.)

My initial response was that I didn't feel happy getting the train back from the city, on my own, late in the evening.

PING! Light bulb moment. Take the car!

An amazing feeling of freedom.

Spam
                          lol, it still amazes me how predisposed to that type of thinking i was.
                          now i get asked for a lift, or invited to an event, i say yes or no depending on the way i feel. without to much though. the old me had to calculate where in my drink session id be at that time, and how i could still get a buzz on but time it so i could drive if i had to...:H:H:H
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

It's so fantastic....

Too true, Aspy, too true.

On the rare occassion I have been duty driver, I have made sure there is enough AL in the house for me to get drunk when we got back.

We put so much hard work into being drunk, didn't we?

Comment

It's so fantastic....

aye spam. when i was designated dutiful driver i would almost be longing to get back to my 'friend' AL and get stuck into my party in my head. sad eh... and yes it does take a lot of hard work to be a drunk bum. WHAT A WASTE xx
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                              X