a/f few days here and there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have been periodically checking this site and trying to be a/f as much as possible without stressing myself out over it. A couple days here and there kind of like a rythm for me. I have only been drinking beer maybe a shot of tequila in between if I am out. That is the bad.....the good is that when I am at home now, I am a/f which allows me the few days on the in between. That is what is working for me for now. It has been about 1 and a half months or so and I feel a difference in that I was heavily drinking every day and knew my body was going to have some sort of withdrawal if I were to stop the "everyday" and I think I did, but now I feel ok, it's not cut and clear but I am still working on the a/f thing as many days as I can get like I said, without stressing myself out over it. My lifestyle is one that involves many situations where alcohol is THERE. I am not one who DOESN'T JUST NOT LIKE TO DRINK ALCOHOL. There are people out there like that. They just don't have the desire or "taste" for it. Lucky them. Anyway, I feel ok where I am at for the moment, although it isn't where I would like to be completely, but I have a goal and a focus for now.

alcohol free feels good though.

hi Kim, gr8 work on the AF days
    it certainly helps when you can string a few together...
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
    X