Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th March

Good morning folksies!

I trust that everyone will have a wonderfully salubrious and safe day!

I am up in Durban enjoying a family get-together and will post a pic or two of the general points of interest when I am back at home. I believe we have a trip to uShaka Marine world planned for the kids (and bigger kids too )......see Welcome to uShaka Marine World | home

Chat later on during the day folks and lets make Saturday a busy one in the Army!
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Army Thread 6th March

Grimmers!! You are in my neck of the woods.... off to e-mail you right away!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Good morning Deebs, Grimmers and other lovelies.

Seems the sleep fairy has fecked off and left me now! Been up and down like a fiddlers elbow all night.
      Jan I saw you got something from the chemist and its mustve worked as you aint here yet
      Got a busy weekend and I think I have too much on my mind at the moment. Whoever said women can multitask was talking out their arse :H

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Hi everyone,
        Starts, I went to the pharmacy here and explained that I have difficulty sleeping well. He gave me a boxof over-the-counter pills. (Remember that they are very anti-drug here - so it probably is something natural) I slept like a baby...and it did not interfere with my REM sleep, which is a good sign. I'm willing to post you some. If you are interested PM me with your address.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Hiya Jessie, thanks ever so much hun, but usually my sleep is fine. Jan might be interested though?
          How are you doing?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Or Tigger, he is also having probs with sleep. And JC in fact :-)
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Morning Starts and Jessie.
              Yip, the sleep fairy has been pretty elusive around these parts too so between 1 and 4am I caught up on some reading. Good thing I'm reading a riveting book at the moment - The millennium trilogy:-)

What is it called Jessie?
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Lol...DeeBee, it's written in Korean - but these guys are fanatically anti drugs. I'll ask someone to tell me what the ingredients are. The chemist does not speak English.

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Oh, now that does sound interesting!!
                  Is it a yellow/orange box?

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Morning guys. Dee lovely to see you, how have you been? I havent seen you in a while, prob my fault since I stay out of mods these days. It wasnt working too well for me.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Hello KTAB, yes it's been a while since we caught up. Sorry to hear mods didn't work but kudos to you for recognizing that now.
                      How have you been keeping otherwise?

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Ah sure not bad I suppose, still plodding along trying to earn a crust. It could always be worse and I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

That's the spirit!

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

Dee, it's a yellow box with a picture of a head snoring ZZZZZ!!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th March

LOL!!
                              I wonder if its the same stuff that I bought when I went to the Wellness Warehouse in Cape Town last year. They have a traditional Chinese healer there that mixes herbs etc and I was asking about Kudzu Root and he gave me a product that had kudzu in it but not at the right quantities -- but it sounds like it might be from the same range?

Comment

Working...
                              X