Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

Good morning folksies

The sleep fairy must be visiting you lot cos she sure as hell hasnt been to my bed :H
    Still worrying about this week, exam and presentation.
    In the olden days I would have just got bladdered and forgotten about it. Now I actually have to deal with the feckers. Scary stuff but I am hoping that the outcomes of both will be better than in the past.
    Please everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and send some good thoughts. I really dont want to screw up this week simply because my nerves got the better of me.
    Thanks guys :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 7th March

hey starts....
    at last we meet in the morning!!!!!
    hey kiddo you musn't get yourself in a pickle,,it won't help and just put your mind in a spin...
    you will do great I'm sure ..you are a very talented lady..:h

look at all you have acheved so far...
    so don't worry honey you will fly thro it..but you must believe in yourself, before aything else..

you must be confirdent..
    you beat the booze and that is a f'ing very hard one to pass..
    so you with pass this easy, peasy...
    sending tons of positive vibes for you..:h:h
    Jan & Ollie..
    XXX

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Morning, Starty

Fingers duly crossed and positive thoughts winging their way to you (luckily they travel faster than conventional methods of transportation).

I did get some wonderful sleep. Only got up at 10.00 a.m. I'm probably going to be paying the price tonight, but so be it. I'm going to be taking zzzzzzzzz's whenever I can get it.

Another stinker here: probably headed for the mid 40s. The pool has now decidedly turned an ugly colour and the water seems thicker than normal... The cubs will have to settle for a sprayer on the lawn - when they're eventually let out of their rooms for having one of their uglier fights (which woke me up).

I'm off to the shops shortly to stock up for the week. At least it is something to look forward to in this heat. I'll be spending quality time in the coolness of the fresh produce section
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

And morning to you too, Jan
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Just noticed as well you beat the ciggs..
          I've never been a smoker only a puffer sometimes when drinking
          or spliffs sometimes when being silly..
          ended up with a smile like a cheshire cat and horizontal...

dunno how some do it daily and seem to function nrmal..
          but I know every one that is a smoker it is a very hard one to crack..
          but you did...just over a year now..!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

g'morn tiggs..:h

me too, slept like a babe last night..

it's a great feeling huh??
            seems we've rubbed it onto our poor starts now

right going to pick up ollie..
            shit will be the first time in 16 mths I will have seem my boy 2 days in a row...

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

ladyjan;817653 wrote:
              ended up with a smile like a cheshire cat and horizontal...
              What a picture :H:H:H
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Enjoy your time with Ollie, Jan.

Time for some new piccies, I think. They grow so fast at that age.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

hee hee...I've taken so many...
                  I may have to open a 2nd photoshop account....:H:H:H

took some funny ones last night at the funfair..
                  will post them later..

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Morning army,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

yo friend

startingover;817630 wrote: Good morning folksies

The sleep fairy must be visiting you lot cos she sure as hell hasnt been to my bed :H
                      In the olden days I would have just got bladdered and forgotten about it. Now I actually have to deal with the feckers. Scary stuff but I am hoping that the outcomes of both will be better than in the past.
                      Please everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and send some good thoughts. I really dont want to screw up this week simply because my nerves got the better of me.
                      sleep,that use to be one of my problems,4 to 6 hours for me is normal now,but then i dont work,other then house work,rite,look how far youve come,to rid yourself of the demon,its still there.always will be,but you have a hold of it by the throat,yes,to worry about the latter,it is only human instinct to have those feelings,not like addiction,listening to you on here starts youll be fine,isnt it called anticipation,there was a song years ago by that word,im babblin again,nice to see were all human,hahaha,gyco

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

startingover;817630 wrote: Good morning folksies

:l:groupluv::goodluck:Starts you will be fine,you are one kind caring lady who will sail through,and if the rest of the army dont mind me saying you are the top dog(squirrel) in this army and were all behind you 100%:yougo:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Morning Starts,LJ,Tips,Gyco,mario and all those yet to drop in,

General Starts, You'll kick :bum:

Another beautiful spring morning here. Makes you glad to be sober and alert.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Awwhh you are all so supportive, thank you from the bottom of my tail :l
                            I have re written my presentation and instead of quoting facts and figures I am going to talk about what the subject means to me.
                            The subject is How I would use group work to enhance service users lives.
                            I am going to talk about what groups meant to me before (fear, intimidation and many negative connotations) and now through growing confidence and the help of some wonderful people (you lot included) I am finding my feet and becoming more relaxed in group situations. Therefore I want to show how I can encourage, inspire and create a safe environment so that everyone feels they can participate in group activities should they want to.
                            Tomorrow I have to do a role play counselling assessment in front of four people too. I am fine on my own, but give me an audience and everything changes
                            Thanks again guys, means loads to me :l
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Morning all, Starty if you get a bit flustered just take a deep breath and imagine your audience sitting there in their underware. Just dont start laughing to yourself however.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X