i didn't even know it was last night until this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A most shameful, not so funny, moment - disposing a couple of wine bottles in the gas station trash, looking around to see if I'm seen - eeh gods!

SisterSally

Comment

Very young and inebriated, way back in the day I drank beer, lots of beer. I also worked at a few night clubs so sometimes we would start drinking near closing time. One night, I am driving home and I realize I really have to pee, REALLY have to pee. It's too late for anything to be open, I closed the last place in the area myself...so I pull over into the Harley Dealers parking lot and park just around the corner a bit. Spotlights hit me mid-stream, loud speaker goes into a squealing pitch and I hear "Mame, do you know it's illegal to pee in public?" Dear gawd, I blushed buttoned up and returned to my car. How I was never arrest or even given a ticket???

Comment

Okay, another...

One night again, back in the beer drinking early tweenies days, a girlfriend and I were out drinking. We were in the rear parking lot, about to go home and I told her I thought I would probably be sick. She got out of the car, walked to my side of the car, why?, I look up at her and spray puke right out and all over her. No food ingested in a long while so it's just a projectile of watery beer. She looks dumbfounded. Oh, one of the workers came out the back door at that time and then gave us a case of millerlite to go. (more beer is definitely what I needed) We go home, sleep, she woke the next day dressed for work and realized halfway through her work day, she had put on the same clothes I barfed beer on!

Comment

More...

Back when right on red was established. Me in my cute little sports car slightly buzzed, taking left on red. hahaha!! No ticket then either. Someone should have arrest my ass.

Comment

Ewwwww . . . after a long time traveling cheap in India I checked into a 5 star hotel for a few days of much needed cleanness and luxury. Ooops. Mini-bar. Emptied it. Passed out. Opened the door for the maid and re-stocking and emptied it again. Guess this went on a couple of days. Missed checking out on my appointed day. Got pulled out of my stark naked black-out by my beloved travel agent who luckily knew the hotel staff and got the call instead of the Indian police. Bad. So bad. So very, very bad.
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Went out on my 23rd Birthday had been drinking lots of beer, someone bought me a shooter and you know how sometimes your body just rejects it and this vomit erupted from my guts but i managed to keep it in my mouth, which I thought i was going to keep there for the brief time as I walked to the toilet but no my mate squeezed my cheeks which sent it flying over another mates back. I rushed to the toilet to clean myself up, when I came out he wasnt amused he didnt know it was on his back for at least 10 minutes and was walking around the pub.
              Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

That's why you just say no to shots!

My last shot (20 some years ago)of tequila didn't make it past my lips and I was out the side door.

Anyone ever try home decorating while buzzed? I had hung guitars in some pretty interesting ways at one point. The guitar stands were a much better idea, and right near where I had hung the guitars, ??? What a waste of time!

Comment

BPleasant;821079 wrote: That's why you just say no to shots!

My last shot (20 some years ago)of tequila didn't make it past my lips and I was out the side door.

Anyone ever try home decorating while buzzed? I had hung guitars in some pretty interesting ways at one point. The guitar stands were a much better idea, and right near where I had hung the guitars, ??? What a waste of time!
                  LMAO
                  That sick night was bad. Got home at around 00.00 o'clock my friends had to put me to bed.
                  I only wanted a mild hangover so i could go into work the next day, I passed out until 13.00 the next day!!!!!
                  Luckily work was quite good to me and understood, I only think they understood because the 2 main chiefs there were drinkers themselves.
                  Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Working...
                  X