30 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days

Today is Day number 30 A/F for me! I've been reflecting all day on the past and how much better my life is without alcohol which I once considered my Best and Only Friend.

All I know is the struggle was worth it and I know I still have a long journey to go. And if I fail again I will NEVER stop picking myself up again and keep on trying and trying until my last breath. But...I have a feeling it will not get to that point ever again.

This website has been such a source of comfort and strength for me. I may not post a lot but I read all the new posts daily and can't thank everyone enough for your candor and bravery. I finally feel like I am not alone in this sickness. :l:l:l:l
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching.
    ~author unknown

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I'm having a good time.
    ~Nancy Astor

30 Days

Cindi,

:goodjob:

Major congrats on achieving this milestone!!!

AD

Comment

30 Days

Congratulations Cindi on 30 days AF!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!! :goodjob::yay::wd::happy::banana:
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

30 Days

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

We all of us know just what getting to that milestone means and how hard won it is. You've done really well - enjoy the next 30!!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

30 Days

Well done on your 30 days Cindi.

Love and Light
          Phil
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

30 Days

Yay YOU!

I'm so hopeful for myself after reading about your success. Keep us posted!

:goodjob:

Love and strength
            :h getting better every day

Comment

30 Days

Cindi - 30 days is so huge! I do hope I can follow you there. Treat yourself to something good to celebrate - whatever that would be for you. Congrats.

Comment

30 Days

Cindi,

I know how important this milestone is for you - I know how hard you have struggled. I am so proud of you. I'm only one day ahead of you - lets get to day 60 together, shall we?

Love you to death and am so happy for your success.

Uni
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

30 Days

:goodjob: Cindi,

Here's to the next 30

J x
                  :l
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

30 Days

Well done Cindi

you go girl! well done.....you've inspired me. thanks
                    :wings:

Comment

30 Days

Yeeaaah Cindi!

I am so happy for you, you are doing it girl!!! Im glad you found this website too, its so great to not feel so alone with all this.

You should be very proud of yourself, I have a feeling you will never go back either.

Love to meet up with you sometime Neighbor!!!

Overit in Clearwater
                      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

30 Days

:goodjob: Cindi!
                        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

30 Days

Well done Cindi on achieving those 30days af....
                          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

30 Days

Hey, congrats Cindi on your 30 days. Yesterday was also my 30 day mark, we have the same af date! It sounds like we both have the same goal of trying to make this our new lifestyle. Let's do it.
                            Hill
                            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

30 Days

Cindi, what a great beginning. Keep it up, you are doing great.

Hill, good for you too.
                              We can do it AL free. There is life after AL.

Congratulations

Winefree

Comment

Working...
                              X