Seen the light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen the light

No, not religiously, but I did have a revelation. Early in Feb. I was taking AB for 2 weeks, took a week off, and found out I'm not strong enough right now on my own. (would also like to point out that I was horribly ill from some virus or flu or something during that time so I wasn't really feeling any better from not drinking). I drank myself silly for 3-4 days and felt so bad that I was pretty much on my ass feeling like crap for about 3 days.

Now I'm going on day 4 again and finally realize how bad it was making me feel. I must of just been so used to it that I never really made a big deal about it. I feel great about this and am going to start getting help for some other problems. This site has been a great help so far. I know I'm just in the beginning of a hard battle but I think I am breaking past the hard part.

Had to post this. Feels so great to know I'm at least on the right path even though it's not over yet!:H:happy::yay: haha

Burr

Seen the light

Burrco it does get much better, give yourself a chance,drop in here daily or more if you can,mwo has been invalueble to me.good luck.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
    X