Weekly Weigh In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly Weigh In?

So I was thinking with all the talk about alcohol and weight that maybe we could do a "weekly weigh in" and report weight and alcohol consumption - kind of accountability and support for both goals? Who is in. Today my weight was 154 and last night probably drank 700 calories of wine...:H

Weekly Weigh In?

sounds good to me. I'm in! I need that accountability!
    :thumbs:

Comment

Weekly Weigh In?

happydays;820427 wrote: So I was thinking with all the talk about alcohol and weight that maybe we could do a "weekly weigh in" and report weight and alcohol consumption - kind of accountability and support for both goals? Who is in. Today my weight was 154 and last night probably drank 700 calories of wine...:H
      Hi Happy - on the second page of the General Discussion forum there is a thread called "Calories and Booze". I've posted a calorie chart there for beer, wine and hard liquor. I think most of us don't realize how many calories we were or are actually consuming when we drank/drink. Your weigh-in sounds like a good idea for those of us who aren't afraid of our bathroom scales..:H:H
      Stirly
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Weekly Weigh In?

I'm terrified of my bathroom scales!!!!!
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Weekly Weigh In?

Ok, I want to do this. In the past two years I've gone from 122 to 190. That is 68 freaking lbs! How did I manage this amazing feat?

Too much wine, binge eating while drinking wine, too much depression, too much laying around, not working out and perhaps the psychotropic meds I am on.

So, my goal is to get down to 125. I have 65 lbs to lose. I will check in each Monday a.m. on this thread.

Thanks for starting it!

Comment

Working...
          X