Clear All

Army Thread 12th March

How you doing Rubes??
    We missed ya!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I missed you too, Ruby!! Nice that you have your girls around.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

KTAB;821138 wrote: A little surprised you bought the beer, from the point of your having it around. Good that you are comfortable around it I suppose.
        You never know, that guy could be looking for a friend like you to talk to about his drinking or maybe he thinks it is normal behavour to be drinking scotch at 11am.
        Who really knows what goes on inside anothers head.
        I'm not going to drink it KT, but AL has been on my mind a bit since I got back. So, I'll give it away soon. Drinking like that is the norm for him.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I'm working with them. Had the 'baby' here yesterday, sick from school.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi ruby & grateful!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

rubywillow;821142 wrote: KT, some of us were round-the-clock drinkers at one time.
              Hi Ruby, sure I know that. I was taking about the fact that is not normal behavour for people who dont have a problem. Hope I am making sense here.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

greeneyes;821146 wrote: I'm not going to drink it KT, but AL has been on my mind a bit since I got back. So, I'll give it away soon. Drinking like that is the norm for him.
                Give it to the skip driver :H
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Their maternal grandfather died last week. Trying to help them keep good memories of him, but that side of the family is nothing like ours. When the youngest was talking to me about her mother's mom, she described her as 'my momma's friend'. Just trying to stay close to them, doing the things they enjoy.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

KT, it's a whole new learned way of living.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

KTAB;821152 wrote: Give it to the skip driver :H
                      I was thinking that but I thought ya'll would rag me for giving it to someone driving. :H
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi, Greenie! Nobody better rag on you.....
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Give it to ANYONE, love! How's your weather? We're having storms that are driving my dogs mad, plus there are flood warnings north of us.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Very grey and damp ruby, storms headed this way.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I have a Jack Ass Russell and a Rottweiler trying to sit in my lap, everytime they hear thunder!!! I don't have that much lap.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

That means it'll be like that here tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to the bank.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X