Clear All

Army Thread 12th March

laters,mario
    There's pages and pages to catch up on here
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi Army, it's good to hear that you are all well.
      JackieClaire, a relative sent me a 250g bottle of Marmite for my birthday in December ( not available here) I promise you, that was one of the most precious gifts that I have ever received....
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

jessie;820819 wrote: Hi Army, it's good to hear that you are all well.
        JackieClaire, a relative sent me a 250g bottle of Marmite for my birthday in December ( not available here) I promise you, that was one of the most precious gifts that I have ever received....
        What a brilliant gift.
        I love the stuff.

A beautiful day here so far. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into my garden tomorrow and the kids are supposed to be coming over on Sunday for Mother's Day which should also be good.
        Have a great Friday

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

jessie;820819 wrote: Hi Army, it's good to hear that you are all well.
          Marmite! Yum Yum!

Jessie, What city are you in?

I buy English marmite here but when that runs out I have found a South African shop that has the same product with a different label. I recognised it as it is the label originally used in the UK.

If you're in Durban, I will e-mail my sister and ask where she buys it.

Spam xx

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Dear Spam, I'm in South Korea....lots of Kimchi - no Marmite...
            make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Jessie,

Sorry assumed you were in SA.

We'll have to send you a Red Cross Marmite Parcel.

Spam
              xx

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

funny lady

startingover;820775 wrote: Good morning and thank feck this week is done and dusted
                Stressy but good, I think I have overcome another couple of obstacles in my personal development.

Busy day again, I have another small presentation to prepare for next week in a training group. Its about legal highs and not at all worried about it, all day in class tomorrow and then I must crack on with two assignments for uni.
                All is good

have a wonderful day peeps x
                hi starts and this is where im starting,you are such a wonderful person,and your still trying to figure that out,somthing i lerned in treatment about people like us,were very prideful,but we didnt no how to handle those feelings without being medicated,now life and themany new things we can relate to ,are still over whelming,just think if you werent the way you are,you wouldnt be here,personally,ciber space friend or not,to me that would of been a shame for me, it goes for the rest of you folks,and the ones to come,and the ones that arent here anymore,i spoke my peace,hahahahaha,gyco

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

old saying

mario;820808 wrote: The whole country here is gearing up for the saint patricks day celebrations,That means lots & lots & lots of alcohol going around,i aint green with envy knowing that i wont be drinking.
                  yo mario,that is nice to hear,you wont be drinking,its nice to have a firm grip,but nevr forget,whatever you have now,never let it go,of late i get to read a lot,not much more i can do,normally i would of started to drink again,patty s day would be a great xcuse,like a million others,the late Dr, BOB said,page 181,i use to get terribly upset when i saw my friends drink and knew i could not,but i schooled myself to beleive that though i once had the same privelage.i had abused it so frightfully that it was with drawn.this was 4 years after he had stopped i dont beleive for people who beleive the r e with this addiction,does it ever go away,if so why meetings,why ciber space friends,weve always had companionship,are these place s not here just to vent,this freedom we have found,was once only herd in the halls,of AA,isnt it odd this all has been rt under are noses for the very day we started and got out of control,thnx mario,gyco:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi guys, Jessie, you really need to remove that addy lovie.
                    I have reported it so the moderators can remove it.....
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi guys quick fly by, busy boy today. Agree Jessie dont post personal info, there are all sorts out there in cyber-land.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I mean look at us lot of freaky dudes :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

KTAB;820893 wrote: I mean look at us lot of freaky dudes :H:H:H
                          Speak for yerself KTAB :H
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I was :nutso:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Now thats an interesting business opportunity if I ever saw one -- shipping marmite to my MWO mates across the world!!!
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

afternoon all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X