• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th March

Hiya Greeniebum,

Kinda like Bovril, but veggie based!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

WOW, STARTS, YOU GO GIRL!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------:goodjob:

startingover;821009 wrote: I have some news
      I got the job

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Never heard of bovril! Sounds like a meat something - like bovine

I am knackered.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

We have a big problem, specially in the Cape, called "Tic".
          Heard of it?

startingover;820904 wrote: I am doing some research on "legal highs" for a little talk next week. It is fecking scary what you can get hold of on the internet! Chemicals that are used for pet worming and plant fertilizer that people are using to get high. Scary stuff...

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Me too Greeny, I think I will crash in front of the tv with a bowl of ice cream. No SunnyB I aint heard of tic. Night all.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hiya KTAB,

We have a beautiful Rain Spider that has moved in...last one we had, paige's caregiver tried to chase out with a broom!

Well, being REALLY into the movie "Charlotte's Web", P had hysterics!!:H:H:H

KTAB;821102 wrote: Any spider shocks?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I don't know the Rain Spider, Sunny, but we have one every fall that I just love, would never 'banish'. I'm looking for a pic I took of one.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I'll try and take a pic for you tomorrow Rubes....Ours are Very Big, but also so very gentle, and just keep the Mozzies at bay!

rubywillow;821232 wrote: I don't know the Rain Spider, Sunny, but we have one every fall that I just love, would never 'banish'. I'm looking for a pic I took of one.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Here's a pic I took of one last fall, at one of our rental houses. Their colors are SO beautiful.

H
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Ruby,I call those garden spiders. We had one on our screened porch when I was little and we named it Henry. It lived there for a long time.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Beaut, Ruby!
                        Will send you a pic tomorrow!
                        Nighty-Night!:l

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

We just call them the Autumn spiders. Come out every fall. Talk to you later, love.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Yes, Greenie, I remember them being called Garden Spiders. Not Henry though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X