dogs and other animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dogs and other animals

hi. this is nothing to do with AL im just a nosey bugger (i prefer curious). lots of peeps on here seem to be off walking the dogs (including me). just wondered about peoples pets. i have 2 labradors (pen and ink), kitten (shanti) and a tank of un named fish (cant name them because they have a habit of dying)
    woof woof, miaow miaow and blub blub.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

dogs and other animals

I like fun threads like this,spuds

We've got a slightly over weight Labrador, Black Bess and a very large goldfish called Doreen (she killed her fish mate Gary).
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

dogs and other animals

I like fun threads too! I have a Boston Terrier named Milo. Hes a funny little dog who is EXTREMELY loyal to me.

I LOVE taking him for runs/walks, and he pulls me along when I try to stop running. Hes helping me get in shape (somewhat).

Animals are great. They become like family for sure.

Oh, I also have a simease cat named Misha. Shes really sweet.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have a grumpy old collie dog called Larry and a right madame called Fudge

Love the names of all of yours Spud and JC :-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

dogs and other animals

great stuff. pens a rather chubby yellow lab. thinking of having pups with one of them (hmm that sounds wrong, not me personally... some hunk of boy lab). so pen is on a strict diet... unfortunately she is good at stealing food. cant look round for a minute if there is food about x

Comment

dogs and other animals

well I have a nutty gordon setter, an ancient soft coated wheaten terrier, two guinea pigs six hen's, three quail and one guinea fowl, and three cats, I have just posted on ODAT , my older cat Jazz is very ill, he was a bit miserable for the past few days but this morning he had gone downhill fast, the vet isnt hopeful, thinks it may be his liver, so think of him please and send healing thought's,his btother and sister are missing him , Twitch xxxx

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have a black lab-great Dane mix Smokey. Had to fight for him in my divorce last year. to tie it to MWO the dude never left my side when I was a drunken mess.

Comment

dogs and other animals

twitch - thinking about you and jazz and the others. its heartbreaking, they are part of the family and we feel helpless. sending love and peace x

Comment

dogs and other animals

gearhead - the labs sat with me passed out in park. licking me to wake me up. loyalty.

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have a 'designer dog' as I like to call her. (joke) she's a 'Schlab' - Schnauzer/Lab mix - mom was a schnauzer - we know that since the rescue group saw her & the pups, but she looked like a smooth coated black lab as a pup & then she molted into the odd looking gal she is today with her little goatee. The boy is a chow/retriever mix & he looks like he's wearing eyeliner, so you could say there's a bit of gender confusion in their world, but they are the best of friends & certainly my best buds.

They let us screw up & never say "I told you so" - we just all move on . . . .I'm trying very hard to learn a few lessons on how to live my own life from them.

Comment

dogs and other animals

I love my little pomerian, Chloe! She loves me so much, too. She follows me around all day, kisses my tears, kisses me good morning and good night. She always wants to play, even though she's 8 years old. She is a very loving, sweet girl! It's the only unconditional love I have ever known!
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have a very protective German Shepherd, Duke ( who has gotten in trouble with the law 2x for biting people while protecting our property), a siberian huskey - Riley, a cocker spaniel - Molly (my sis-n-law's dog who we took care of while she was on vacation last August - she never went back home!!), 3 cats, 3 chickens, 1 rooster and 2 pigmy goats.
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have a cocker spaniel mix that I rescued from the pound 7 years ago (that's her in the picture)...her name is Sandy and she's so sweet. Cocker Spaniels are also nicknamed "velcro dogs"....I see why, she is constantly STUCK to me when I'm home! LOL

We used to have the cutest hamster named Rascal, but one night he got out of his home and Sandy thought he was a toy......I was glad my daughter was not home at the time, it was very sad...we miss him!

We also had 2 goldfish for over 5 years...Jessie and James....when Jessie died, James died one day later....

I love ALL animals. My sister has a Bull Mastiff...a big ol' 140 pound teddy bear that I'd love to adopt from her...I'm trying to wear her down. LOL:happyheart:
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

dogs and other animals

2 border collies, one a working farm dog, smart as anything, one so blue blooded his pedigree goes back to the ark...has only one useful brain cell but he looks beautiful!

Just lost our JTR x Patterdale 2 months ago, still look for him behind me on walks, bless!

and 6 chickens...not so furry but quite clever.

Comment

dogs and other animals

I have two rescue kitties...one found in a dumpster tied ina bag ...a new born... so we named him Lucky
                              and another rescue kittit that is nuts and crazy named Trouble...
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X