hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

I just received a little plant and card from my 7yr old son that he grew and made at school. The card says, "Thankyou for being the best mum in the whole world". Its for Mothers day. Im so touched. It made me feel all warm and snuggly and happy.

Sorry, just wanted to share that.

Lots of love,

Bella XXXX

hi

Awe... that's so sweet! Our children bring us the greatest joy!
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

hi

That is so sweet, I love getting things like that from my kids. It always brightens my day when my children do something like that.

Comment

hi

Bella, this is so sweet and thoughtful. What a precious boy you have there!

Take Care,
        Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

hi

Thats lovely Bella, how are you keeping?
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

hi

Bella, do you remember our chat last night? You have to let go of the past and focus on today and those special times with your sweet little boy. I enjoyed chatting with you and I hope you make the decision to give up alcohol and everything else and get with the program. There truly is nothing better than living life sober. It is robbing you and your son of so much. I'm always here for you!
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

hi

Thats so sweet Bella. I have a 5 year old son as well. He gets out pieces of paper, then asks me how to spell stuff.

"Mom, Im making you a card. How do you spell...I Love you?" Melts my heart everytime.

My son is my inspiration to get it right. I know yours is too Bella!!!
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

hi

Bella, that is the best type of love there is...
                Have a great weekend, runningwind
                The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

hi

Bella, the things our children make, at their young age, are the things we keep, love, adore, of their childhood. I'm smiling for you today.
                  Rubes
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi

Bella......Happy Mother's Day...!! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X