miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miss

can someone tell me straight, do i drink tooooo much wine, twice this week i have had two bottles of wine to myself so 4 bottles of red (and 3 beers) and its only thursday morning?? i'm upset with myself not least cause i feel cloudy at work but cause of the health issues - i have only 1 kidney ................. ?????????????????

miss

If you are concerned then it is an issue to be aware of. Even if you can get by ok at the moment the problem is will it lead on to greater consumption and with it greater personal and health problems. It is good though that you have identified the issue at a fairly early stage and, by accessing this site, are looking to control it. mac

Comment

miss

I believe that "healthy" recommendations for moderate drinking for women is around the 9 drink per week range according to the medical community, sooooo..... if you consider that each bottle of wine is 5 glasses or so times 4 bottles plus a few beers.....
      and it's only thursday.
      Hey, I'm still over what "they" recommend is healthy too, but definitely the 2 bottle per sitting is rough on the old system. Been there!
      Glad you are here!:welcome: You will learn a lot sifting through the posts and hopefully downloading/ordering the book. There is a lot of support here and you are not alone!
      Stay close and let us know how it goes.

Comment

miss

THANK YOU GUYS FOR REPLYING, ITS REALLY NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARE ENOUGH AND UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION TO REPLY, I'M GOING TO REALLY WATCH WHERE I'M GOING WITH MY DRINKING FROM NOW ON, ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO TO PARTIES I LOOSE TRACK OF HOW MUCH I CONSUME
        ANYWAY, THANKS AGAIN, I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT, I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH XX

Comment

Working...
        X