Help please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please....

I have two questions: 1) I have been trying to sign up as a paying subscriber but going to the links provided results in being referred to other links but no form to fill out. I have emailed 'contact us' with no results. Can some body send me a link that works?
    2) unrelated: Somebody has a tag line or signature something like " A positive attitude wont help you much but it will annoy allot of people along the way" That's not the real quote and I would like to find the real tag line and who uses it. Can anybody help? Thanks.

azuldog

Help please....

Sorry az, can't help you on either.
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Help please....

Can't help you azuldog on the first question as I'm not a subscriber. Hopefully someone who has subscribed more recently will be able to guide you on that one.

The quote you are looking for maybe this one?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

Hope you get subscribed soon.

Love and Light
      Phil
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Help please....

thanks hip

Thanks Hip, thats one down. Were you around in the '60's?

dog

Comment

Help please....

Az, I've been a Subs member for a couple of years and found the easiest way to correspond is to e-mail any complaints or compliments to subscriber@capalo.com

Good on you for joining:-)
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Help please....

Thanks DeeBee

I'll see if that email works,,,,thanks.........dog

Comment

Working...
            X