A certain Roo.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A certain Roo.....

I'll send up my sulphur crested cockatoo.. she is called snowy (I know, unusual name) and she is trained.. actually, between you and me, and dont tell anyone, she is part of ASIO... (secret spy stuff.. for those of you who dont know what ASIO is)...

She can go and rescue Mrs K.. cant have K lose his mum on such a special day... She can either carry a huge weight... (maybe muffins here can lend her some of their extra kilos).. and hang onto one of the ropes and bring her down.

Anyway, I shouldnt chat long if I want to rescue Mrs K before she hits that flight. K would be so upset if she hit the QANTAS logo of kangaroo.. that would surely break his heart...

Oh and yes, I'll photoshop stuff.. I have CNN asking for phtos.. my mobile is going again.. sorry.. gottago if you need to get me in a hurry just YELL.

And so sorry about the stumpy's.. remember I'm a media person.. not a wildlife one.. but we all have things to learn now dont we?

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Press Release... later...

While it may seem as if manufactured chaos is turning into real chaos.. in the stratosphere.. it isnt. I mean.. there are the things we know and the things that we dont know.. and while we know that Mrs K seems to be gliding aloft.. we dont know what will happen next.

Thats why you should always use the MWO news service. It helps you keep your finger on the pulse and brings you your news at your convenience.

The world can still be calm knowing that RJ's team of the Magellanic Astrophysics Centre in central Australia thrives on chaos.

We love long words, says RJ. Specially ones that we dont know what they mean.. it exacerbates our chaos and makes us all the more happy.

A news bulletin covering this event will be issued again shortly.

and would someone take care of RJ.. I think she is sweating!!

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Bridgid ... get a grip ... can your sulphur crested cockatoo really help Mrs. K to abseil?

I'm having a bit of a panic here. I need Helen to take out the balloon. Just take it out. "Pull". One shot should lower her.

Where's Neil when you need him? And Mike's still looking a little tired ... gorgeous, but somewhat tired.

And - just as well - I haven't been able to raise TheK for days - he'd be spitting chips if he knew what was going on down here. This whole thing is starting to go to hell in a handbasket.

Where's Macks?

Thank goodness The Muffins are still dancing. And that pate de fois gras was excellent. We need more EFFORT!

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Nah! I say let the old biddy drift. She's never liked me.

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Just another squatter.

Calm - schmalm. Old Mrs.K is suspended in the ether. What can I possibly say to her boy???? PR people - advice required, please ....

Gosh - those mufins have some energy!

I actually liked he asparagus in balsamic vinegar ... the caterers are cool.

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Silver jet soars across the sky
              Just like a giant butterfly
              K has a bandage on her nose
              She didn't know the door was closed
              (well I did way I'd do a rhyming couplet, I didnt say I'd do a good one)

Anyway, PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS has succeeded electrophotomicrographically ...

thats what cocky tells me... and cocky is always right.. with a word like that Mrs K can be saved....

Comment

A certain Roo.....

crikey there is TETRAMETHYLDIAMINOBENZHYDRYLPHOSPHINOUS ACID in the air..
                whatever next..
                where are the paparazzi when you need them..

Comment

A certain Roo.....

draft media release... for approval of muffins.. on this great day....

Creator of some of the greatest works of art in human history, but at the same time barely able to finish them, Kanga is possibly the most easily distracted genius who ever lived. MWO gets close to some of Kanga’s greatest works, and finds out what he is on about.

Packing in not just a life of Kanga but also a brief canter through the political geography and the latest technological advances of the world he was born into, MWO begins by exploring the standards of great art and great beauty as they were before Kanga truly made his mark as Kanga has a reputation both for genius and not doing what he’s paid for.

Kanga’s dislike of socks provide a comic guide to the special relativity with reference to both minicabs and Blake’s 7, this is Kanga in a nutshell, at nearly the speed of light.

(gosh, my phone is going again.. can SOMEONE PLEASE help me here.. Cocky is also screetching)

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Still think we should take out his mother but. And while we're at it - take out the cocky too.

Look, I'm grumpy - paid $270 for a "do" ... and look at it - just bloody look at it ...

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Tawny, you really need to let some things go.. I mean.. its his MUM.

And I have to defend cocky.. you never know when you will need a cock... they can come in handy.

I was to proper to mention your 'do'.. you'll have to tell me who did that to you so I can be sure to give them a wide berth.

But you havent mentioned my outfit. I must say, I"m struggling in these high healed shoes.. but dont you think they make my legs look longer?

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Ms. Arie

To Whom It May Concern:
                        It is unfortunate that Ms. Arie was unable to attend the party on Ayer's Rock as promised. In fact, after the gentleman's very personal letter explaining his desire for Ms. Arie to attend his "surprise" party for his special day, Ms. Arie made a special detour to Australia for this event. However, the landing of her plane proved to be difficult, as we were informed of a certain UFO, as well as a Quantas flight that had been re-routed due to the UFO. As such, we were unable to land our plane. Ms. Arie feels devastated by these turn of events, and promises to make a sincere effort to meet with him at a later time. However, at this time, she feels it is necessary to return the jewelry and specially wrapped lingerie. She did enjoy the flowers. If such a relationship were to develop as he believes is possible, then Ms. Arie would, of course, end her career so as to be able to spend more time with him as appropriate to the relationship he described in such detail.

Our apologies once more,
                        Mr. Bryton
                        Publicist/India Arie

P.S. Please accept the enclosed CD as our token of appreciation for such devotion.

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Oh Brig ... you know what it's like.

Yes, it it his MUM - but for god's sake ... the woman knits sweaters using shredded bread bags instead of wool. She crotchets toilet-roll covers. She does mosaic mirror-frames using coloured grains of rice and pasta shells.

I stlll say we should take her out. She never liked me, anyway.

Wow! The Muffins are doing the tango. One of the international guests has just chundered into the planter box.

My migraine has gone ...

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Tawny,
                            I know its hard. Perhaps there may be a 12 steps of forgiveness.. as JFK said Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

You could always simply try character anhialation. (how do you spell that.. Kate, have you found those dictionaries yet?)

Pity about Ms Arie - those indian publicists are very waffly.. not like me eh!!!

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Great news.. Press Release.

Mrs K is saved (sorry Tawn).. luckily there was a vacant portaloo close to her landing spot.. she hasnt been seen since but sources close by have indicated an olfactory sensation going on.

Comment

A certain Roo.....

Look, this is not the time to get deep and meaningful. Has anybody fed the camels???? Hm?

OMG, Brig - just read your latest press release - damn. She never liked me, you now.

Re the caterers: Sushi balls were fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X