X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18th March

Good morning lovelies

I hope you all had a fabby paddys day?

A tough day for me today, off to the smoke to get my hair done. I know, but someones gotta do it.

Superb day in class yesterday, I had to do another presentation. I am getting the hang of these things now

Oh and I am going to be in Dublin from 6th to 8th June if anyone fancies a meet up? I know you are there later JC, but I am going to do the mini marathon with boozy, limers and oney for my sins
    Mario and KTAB, I saw a few blokes in drag doing it last year? Just a thought......
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army thread 18th March

Morning to all the ones that are in the Army.

Starty got to say i do love ur avatar does that lime drink glow in the dark
    Just reading your post just reminded me of the days when i use to get my haircut it a good feeling going to the hairdresses without a hangover looking in the mirror i use to hate what i see looking back at myself couldn't wait to get out of the shop, now i feel different.

Have a GR8 day ALL.x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Army thread 18th March

morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 18th March

starts you go get your hair done,you deserve it,june 6th/8th i am sure i can fit you all in to my schedule,must dig up one of frocks from marion,i am sure i will get one for ktab as well,have a great day army and catch you laters,...today i am going for lunch with my afterclass friends ,kinda our last supper..:-)

Comment

Army thread 18th March

ok i am off....bye bye

Comment

Army thread 18th March

and I'm just arriving

morning starts,catch,mario and all those yet to drop in

I had my hair done yesterday and my hair hurts.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

JackieClaire;824181 wrote: and I'm just arriving
              morning starts,catch,mario and all those yet to drop in
              I had my hair done yesterday and my hair hurts.
              Good morning JC, and to Starts, Catch and Mario (even if you're not still here) and to all of you who drop by the barracks later.
              What's happened to your hair JC? Why does it hurt....
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Morning wirly stily girly,
                I had my roots done and my hairdresser was a bit over enthusiastic with the hair brush when she was drying it.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

JackieClaire;824186 wrote: Morning wirly stily girly,
                  I had my roots done and my hairdresser was a bit over enthusiastic with the hair brush when she was drying it.
                  And I thot it was because you'd gone from shiny black to snow white that was the problem. The new look suits you tho'. A tad frivolous but it's Spring so live it up!!!inkele: You'll have to get a more serious look when you go to Ireland tho'. Specially if you'll be having tea with Marion and KTAB:H:H

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Do you know I just can't wait. I'm forever googling things to do. It's the 1st holiday I've ever ever done without booze.

The funny thing about my hairdresser is we went to school together and our eldest girls are the same age.
                    The mummies from school had a weekend trip to Euro Disney and we shared a cabin. I used to say ' I took my hairdresser to Paris' and she used to say 'I went to Paris with my lawyer's wife'. Sounds really posh.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

JackieClaire;824193 wrote: Do you know I just can't wait. I'm forever googling things to do. It's the 1st holiday I've ever ever done without booze.
                      The funny thing about my hairdresser is we went to school together and our eldest girls are the same age.
                      The mummies from school had a weekend trip to Euro Disney and we shared a cabin. I used to say ' I took my hairdresser to Paris' and she used to say 'I went to Paris with my lawyer's wife'. Sounds really posh.
                      :H:H:H

I can imagine how excited you must be about the trip JC. I googled the area where KTAB lives - Wicklow. It's breathtakingly beautiful. Have you ever gone to Ireland before? I would give anything to go. It's one of my dreams...

Comment

Army thread 18th March

I went over last year to Belfast to meet Opal and mario. We went on an open top bus tour. It's a fascinating place. There's so much history, and although it's a city the back drop of the mountains is magnificent.
                        I was only there for a day so this time hoping to see much much more.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Right I'm orff to clear out a cupboard that hasn't been done for years (no diamonds this time tho :upset it's full of power rangers,old boy scout uniforms and I'm dreading to see what's at the back.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

JackieClaire;824200 wrote: I went over last year to Belfast to meet Opal and mario. We went on an open top bus tour. It's a fascinating place. There's so much history, and although it's a city the back drop of the mountains is magnificent.
                            I was only there for a day so this time hoping to see much much more.
                            Oh, you'll have such a splendid time I'm sure. I didn't realize that Belfast had mountains nearby. I'll have to check it out later. I'm off to see the "supermarket" Wizard... Talk to you later.
                            P.S. So this time you're not taking your hairdresser, but will be accompanied by your "attorney". I spoze that's in case you get yourself in a bit of hot water!!

Comment

Army thread 18th March

good morning troopers,i dont have to get my hair done i aint got much,but when i leave it,to long,can look pretty scruffy,like in scooby doo s friend hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X