Army thread 18th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18th March

Gyco;824222 wrote: good morning troopers,i dont have to get my hair done i aint got much,but when i leave it,to long,can look pretty scruffy,like in scooby doo s friend hahaha
    Hey Gyco. Just popping in for a quick :hello2: between:chef: and cleaning :durn:.
    How are you doing? Any news on your surgery??
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Afternoon Army. Just a quick check in from outside school. Mario hope your lunch went well. JC hope you didn't find anything too strange or startling in the back of that cupboard.

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Yoo hoo Opal,

I didn't do it. It's in the son and heirs bedroom and I've had to open the windows and I'll have to find my bio-hazard suit before I dare go in there.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Jeez I have one of those rooms in my house too, toxic isn't the word for it. Hows things with yourself?

Comment

Army thread 18th March

hi army,just back from lunch, only four of us turned up & i was the only man.... i am wrecked i need to lie down..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 18th March

wercked because you were the only man?
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army thread 18th March

greeneyes;824320 wrote: wercked because you were the only man?
                With a mug like that they probably took to beating on him with their handbags...:H:H:H

HiYa Greenie:hiya:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

I'm re-posting what I posted on the 'ASS' thread so I don't have to type it all again. :H

Hope everyone is having a good day. My trip to the dentist was bad. She is a sweet, loving friend, and did everything in her power to make it easier, but b/c of my health condition, I handle pain very well, but not the numbing up meds. I had taken a strong pain med and Valium 30 min before procedure as instructed. But she had to keep stopping and giving me more numbing injections in my gums and jaw, and still the only way it could have been worse was to have had NO numbing! I was finally able to just hang on to the chair and tough it out. Jaw hurts now like 7 demons on fire, but I have meds to numb it a bit, and trying to rest. I didn't sleep at ALL last night. Around midnite I hear a car come down the road in front of our house to the deadend, and stop, with the motor idling. The dogs went nuts, I could hear voices, car doors. (We live on a high hill at least a thousand feet from the area where the road ends, but sounds carry.) I heard them about 20 minutes, finally called cops and asked them to make a pass. Whatever they were doing they weren't supposed to be! Cruiser came, dogs barked MORE at lights and sirens, finally all settled about 3, and I had to get up at 5!! I haven't slept yet. We live at the end of nowhere (bout like the cabin, Rog & MA), so this is VERY unusual. Like I've said many times, my life is never normal!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

greeneyes;824320 wrote: wercked because you were the only man?
                    :no::nutso:wrecked after listning to 3 woman talk for 3 hours.:nutso::no:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Thas cheating Mrs Rubes

I'll have to give you he number of Mr :h. At least you could look into his beautiful blue eyes while he rummages round your mouth
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18th March

so what happened ruby ?

Comment

Army thread 18th March

I'm home now, minus a molar, in (managable) pain. I'm sure it's hard to listen to 3 women. Most men are'nt able to manage ONE. :H
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 18th March

JackieClaire;824349 wrote: Thas cheating Mrs Rubes

I'll have to give you he number of Mr :h. At least you could look into his beautiful blue eyes while he rummages round your mouth
                            Hey Ruby-doo. Hope you get some relief from the pain. Can be enough to make you :upset: sometimes...
                            Mario, you recovered yet?? How are yer:ear:'s??
                            JC. I love your new avatar but for some reason that one fleur spiking out of your right ear reminded me of this photo that Jan had posted. As I remember, we had quite a chuckle in chat over this uni's "corn"!!:H

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Bad SG, bad!! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 18th March

Well you could have knocked me down with a feather last night. There's a TV prog called 'Master Chef' over here and the daughter's ex boyfriend was on it.
                                Now I know we're not supposed to think bad things about other people but he treated her like crap and he LOST
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X