the funniest place you.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that i've been here a while i know i'm not the only one that did this (and probably got caught).........

where is the funniest place you hid your al??

i, in my brilliance, hid mine in the dog food, WITHOUT the lid. next day my son, who feeds the dogs, yells, "Hey! What is this??" of course my hubby gets involved and i have no idea what to say. it's funny but it's not.

i'm pretty sure there is another bottle hiding somewhere around our house, but i can't remember where.

at least at this point i'll get rid of it when/if i find it!

anyone else care to share?
    :h getting better every day

Oh bell,
    I thought I was being original when I did the hiding in the dog food thing......that was the funniest place I could think of as well.

I had a friend who used to hide hers in the washing machine as it was the last place her husband would have looked.

But the good news is I recently tidied a drawer out and found a little bottle of vodka and underneath them was a box containing a pair of diamond earrings I'd obviously hidden there to keep them safe.

J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

jackie--too funny! so now you have some pretty diamonds! thanks for sharing!

Comment

oh lordy - memories! most ingenious, i thought, was inside toilet cleaning brush holder. Again, premise being no-one else goes there...
        :sun:

Comment

seems to be some common ground here. the cupboard with cleaning stuff in... never be found there. in the fish pond (nicely chilled too)
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

inside a purse in my closet
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sump pump hole im the only one that cleaned it,no body finds it there,nor will they even go in,last time i checked it was empty

Comment

oh ya, under my feminine hygiene supplies........

:H

i have the giggles after reading this!

Comment

GoodAsGold;824433 wrote: oh lordy - memories! most ingenious, i thought, was inside toilet cleaning brush holder. Again, premise being no-one else goes there...
                  um........yuck. LOL!

Comment

I had a magic bottle of wine that was never empty...HA. I bought the same kind of wine every day X 2 or 3 (different stores, because don't want anyone to think I have a problem). Drank one before the hubby got home and then just always had one open in the fridge. Now the empties, couldn't recycle them or hubby and trash man would be able to see them all. Would put them in the middle of the bag of trash and hope they wouldn't clink around. It was always fun the next morning to see how much was left in the magic bottle, because lord knows I wouldn't remember.
                    I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

Boodle;824479 wrote: I had a magic bottle of wine that was never empty...HA. I bought the same kind of wine every day X 2 or 3 (different stores, because don't want anyone to think I have a problem). Drank one before the hubby got home and then just always had one open in the fridge. Now the empties, couldn't recycle them or hubby and trash man would be able to see them all. Would put them in the middle of the bag of trash and hope they wouldn't clink around. It was always fun the next morning to see how much was left in the magic bottle, because lord knows I wouldn't remember.
                      :H:H:H The "magic bottle" - that's classic! I used to wrap all my empties in newspaper and put them in grocery bags tied shut, then in the middle of the garbage bag so no one would hear them. One time when I had the house to myself for 3 months, I recycled them, and we have these giant garbage can size containers. That thing was so heavy. I even had a story in case I ran into the garbage man - that we had a great party last weekend. When you're making up stories for the garbage man you have a problem!
                      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

I never hid mine, but my husband would hide his from me. It was actually a fun game finding it! He didn't appreciate it, though, when I found it and hid it from him!!!

Comment

Boodle I had the very same magic bottle as you! Same kind that magically never ran out,
                          one of the girls at AA hid her empties in her hunter wellington boots, of course completely forgot until going walking on the beach with her husband and tried to put her feet into the boots! :H
                          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

I would go to parent meetings in the evening with a travel mug of wine and a cut off teabag string hanging out for show. I thought I was sooo smart.
                            I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

Boodle -

Just had to say - the tea bag string brought a great laugh and smile to my face....thanks!

I just ran into a couple of old empties, on the wine rack. A rack full of empty bottles - hmm

Still chuckling,

Hidden

Comment

Working...
                              X