• Show
Clear All

the funniest place you.......

I could.......several!!!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

My car has a number of useful storage spaces. I used to rotate bottles: stock up over the weekend - 5 bottles of vodka & whisky. As I fetched a full one, an empty would take its place. Before the stock-up drive to 3 different bottle stores the next weekend, I'd drive past a recycling facility and drop off the empties.

Even so, the empties accumulated to such an extent that I had stashes in no less than 5 rooms: garage, utility room, master bedroom, kitchen & my son's room (shudder to think of that last one now). Mrs. T only ever found the one in the master bedroom... I had a good trawl through the house when I was around 2 months sober and found empties in the most unlikely places: inside the grass box of a broken lawnmower. In a suitcase of old clothes destined for a charity (thank feck I found it in time!). In a cooler box we use when we take the cubs out in summer... The list goes on...

The best hiding place was the topmost cupboards in our kitchen - Mrs. T is fairly short, and can't reach that high :H :H :H I now keep my chocolates there!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;824949 wrote:
        The best hiding place was the topmost cupboards in our kitchen - Mrs. T is fairly short, and can't reach that high I now keep my chocolates there!
        Mr. Tips, you are too much. Hiding your chocolates???:H:H
        You and JackieClaire have a lot in common then. She started to make chocolate eclairs but didn't want to delve into her stockpile of chocolate to make them with. How can you make chocolate eclairs without choccie:H:H
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;824949 wrote:
          The best hiding place was the topmost cupboards in our kitchen - Mrs. T is fairly short, and can't reach that high :H :H :H I now keep my chocolates there!
          Tipperoo, it's one thing to hide the booze and another thing to hide the choccie....:H:H:H
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Never had to hide bottles of anything or replace with water (unless you count the trips to the parents' liquor cabinet when a teen with friends-isn't that how we all start?) BUT, the last couple of years I've hired a dog walker 2 days a week and on Wed. she had to walk by the recycle bin. So, after about a year of hiding the empties in cabinets until next recycle day, I finally got "smart" and started buying boxed wine. No more bottles in the recycle bin for her or the trash men to see!! I'm so smart! Except, you can't keep track of how much you drink when you drink from the box o wine!!!
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

HAHA ..I can't stop laughing at how creative can we be?!

Worst place to hide half empty Whiskey bottle (my husband's expensive Single Malt that he saved for "special" occassions only) was in a zipped-up bag of our Kirby vacuum.
              Completely forgot about it and made him vacuum the next day before we had friends for dinner! :(

(We are still together....lol)

Comment

we are so smart....need to use all these brains toward being sober!!!

Comment

A former member hid her bottle to keep chilled in the toilet tank!

Comment

papmom3;824976 wrote: Except, you can't keep track of how much you drink when you drink from the box o wine!!!
                    Keep track? What a novel idea! :H:H:H
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Just about anywhere ! Ha! My best: behind my lawn Knomes on my side yard ! Ha! Yes I have Knomes ! I also have pink falmingoes.....just to make my wife mad ! Ha! ( I also have a Hula Dancer in my truck.....she really loves that ! Ha!) IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

papmom3;824976 wrote: Never had to hide bottles of anything or replace with water (unless you count the trips to the parents' liquor cabinet when a teen with friends-isn't that how we all start?) BUT, the last couple of years I've hired a dog walker 2 days a week and on Wed. she had to walk by the recycle bin. So, after about a year of hiding the empties in cabinets until next recycle day, I finally got "smart" and started buying boxed wine. No more bottles in the recycle bin for her or the trash men to see!! I'm so smart! Except, you can't keep track of how much you drink when you drink from the box o wine!!!
                        LOL! I went from glass bottles to the boxes as well! The little plastic lining is unnoticeable in the garbage and then I would burn the cardboard box in the wood stove (fireplace)!!!!

Comment

Jewels....u r in love????? Spill!!!!

Comment

mama bear;825451 wrote: Jewels....u r in love????? Spill!!!!
                            I'll send you a PM later mama! ;-)

Comment

k

Comment

Working...
                              X