• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th March

little is rt

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

Gyco;824692 wrote: my sister went in for surgery today,i dont normally say this,put a good word for her in with the big ,entity in the sky or down under,she has to get a lump remothed then kemo i beleive my bro is taking her to the hosp,should proveto be a caotic weekend,my wife stays with her tonite,i releive her tomorrow at 8am, anfd my yungist daughter takes over sat. nt,busy,
      Sending you gyco and your sister positive thoughts & prayers,wishing you nothing but the best.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

Gyco;824692 wrote: my sister went in for surgery today,i dont normally say this,put a good word for her in with the big ,entity in the sky or down under,she has to get a lump remothed then kemo i beleive my bro is taking her to the hosp,should proveto be a caotic weekend,my wife stays with her tonite,i releive her tomorrow at 8am, anfd my yungist daughter takes over sat. nt,busy,
        Gyco. Hopes and prayers that all goes well for your sister. So hard to go through something like that with a loved one. My best friend had surgery four years ago and then chemo and she has completely recovered and is strong and healthy. Hope the same goes for your sister.
        Stirly
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

spuddleduck;824689 wrote: hi all. loveley sunny spring morning here. i have to get my gardening boots on.

stirly - where do you live. my sister lives in zakynthos and they are big on the turtles there.
          maybe you know her (ha ha). shes just getting ready for the busy summer season
          hope you all have a great sober friday x
          Spuddles, the turtles on Zakynthos are the Kareta-kareta ones and they are a protected species. We have visited there and it is a lovely island. How long has your sister lived there? Have you been to visit?
          We live on the mainland but our little city is right on the sea...

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

this is how I feel today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJLzC1xZ98[/video]]YouTube - Harry Hill's TV Burp - TV Highlight of the Week - 13/02/2010
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

thnx gang

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

stirly - sis has been on zakynthos for nearly 20 years. she went on holiday, fell in love with the olive groves, came home, sold her house, packed up and went. unfortunately a lot of the olive groves are now hotels. ive been there a few times. i went for a few weeks with my ex on a tandem and went to the mainland cycling around the penlopenes (cant believe it, im soooo unfit now). beautiful. my grasp of the greek language is limited to Kalanita (spelt wrong) and malaka (hmm). your pics are lovely. may visit sis this year and take some of my own.x
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

spuddleduck;824713 wrote: stirly - sis has been on zakynthos for nearly 20 years. she went on holiday, fell in love with the olive groves, came home, sold her house, packed up and went. unfortunately a lot of the olive groves are now hotels. ive been there a few times. i went for a few weeks with my ex on a tandem and went to the mainland cycling around the penlopenes (cant believe it, im soooo unfit now). beautiful. my grasp of the greek language is limited to Kalanita (spelt wrong) and malaka (hmm). your pics are lovely. may visit sis this year and take some of my own.x
                  Yep, those Greek islands can get to you. Similar story here - I fell for Mr. Stirly, not the olive trees:H:H.
                  Kalynichta (your spelling was close) means good night. As for the "M" word, they use it so much it gets on my nerves sometimes There's a joke about it.... this French guy comes to visit Greece and when he goes back home he tells his friends what a lovely country it is, gorgeous beaches, fantastic weather, etc. etc. but there is a very odd thing about the men... they all have the same last name...."M****a"... (as you can see, I don't even like to write the word:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

back for a bit, how are we all doing this lovely friday,jc how is the cooking going ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

onlly thing i no about greek if they dont start producing children soon theyll become xtinct

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

means they all like having fun but not with one person hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

gyco s on a roll this morning roll baby roll

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

hahahahahaha slow here today nt to many problems i guess all got it under control 2 songs hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

dont no the artists jagger

Comment

Army Thread 19th March

be back laterrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X