Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Again!

Oh, Sick of being Sick,

We all understand your post, and have all been there many times. I know EXACTLY how you feel, I really do. Been there, done that.

All I can say is that it took me MANY times before I managed to get some serious AF time in. I know you wont give up.

Remember how awesome you felt AF for two weeks, and DO NOT FORGET!

Remember how rottton you felt after drinking a FIFTH of vodka! DO NOT FORGET that Vodka is actually a poison and something really really bad for you!

Dont give up, just keep trying till ya get it right!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Not Again!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful support and encouragement. Sheri, thank you for your insight 90 - 120 days sound so far away, but if you can do it, so can I! No, I will NEVER give up and yes, I remember how wonderful sobriety felt and how horrible being drunk the day after feels and there is no comparison! I WANT to stay sober for the rest of my life. Today is my 3rd AF day and everythng hurts! Even though alcohol numbs the pain in my body temporarily, it always comes back with a vengance, but I know i will feel better with each passing day. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! I WANT THE SOBER LIFE TOO BAD! I WILL FIGHT THIS DEMON TO THE END! Thank you all for helping me see that it is possible to climb that mountain and I am beginning to climb it again and hopefully will avoid the slippery slopes in the future because being here on the bottom really sucks! Love you all!
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Not Again!

I will never give up either. I am happier and much less depressed when sober. Reject the poison!
        :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Not Again!

Love you SOBS....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
          X