Army Thread 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th March

whoops! im lying. 27 days. someone has stolen my counting brain. but still WEHEY!!
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Hey, Spuddle

I've finally found a mate! I always get the calculations wrong!

Evening, all else, including amrio...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to this website. I am loving it! I have been AF going on my eighth day now. It is hard, but I am starting to feel the ground under my feet again. I didn't want to go to AA as I have been before and it seems that mo one talks about how they stay sober, just their bottom, at least here, anyway. This place is full of hope and encouragement. Just wanted to say hello and I will continue to check in and I look forward to being a part of this community.

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

:hello: newlywed

and another yoo hoo Tips

Spuddles are your pants on fire
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

:hello2: Army..:anyonethere: Anyone :sofa:?? Stopped by to say :hiya:and looks like I'm all alone in the barracks.
            Oh, well....I'll just do a little inkele: by myself and see if anyone else drops in to join me...
            P.S. :welcome: Newlywed.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

spuddleduck;825280 wrote: whoops! im lying. 27 days. someone has stolen my counting brain. but still WEHEY!!
              whoops! was right the first time. 28 days. YIPPEE! o i need to give my brain a rest. DOH!

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

:welcome: welcome newlyweds. glad you have found us. :goodjob: well done. sounds like youre doing great. 8 days :yougo: hope you hang around and get to know us x

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

:hello2: wirly stirly girly

in and out again.

Spuds,ya prolly realised when your pants didn't burst into flames that you were telling the troof and nothing but the troof.

and the only anagram I can make of spuddle is puddles *sigh*
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

spuddleduck;825360 wrote: whoops! was right the first time. 28 days. YIPPEE! o i need to give my brain a rest. DOH!
                    Well, 27 or 28 it's a super achievement. Congrats...:wave:
                    Stirly

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

JackieClaire;825363 wrote: :hello2: wirly stirly girly
                      in and out again.
                      Hey JackieClaire... I figured you'd be lurkin' around somewhere close by:h:h

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

I never far away :wings:

anyhoo I was looking at cheapo flights to Athens which should renamed extremely expensive flights to Athens :upset:

I can just about shout out the son and heir's bedroom window to spuddles house
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

JackieClaire;825369 wrote: I never far away :wings:

anyhoo I was looking at cheapo flights to Athens which should renamed extremely expensive flights to Athens :upset:

I can just about shout out the son and heir's bedroom window to spuddles house
                          Second son went to London a couple of months ago. I think 140 euro round trip was the fare. I could be wrong but I remember something like that. EasyJet, I think....inkele:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

There's yer answer I'm looking at flights from my home town. It's only 5 mins up the road.
                            I'd have to add travel to London on top.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

aha, I can get a fairly cheap flight to Corfu, ferry to the mainland, get a bus and meet you in Athens.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

JackieClaire;825378 wrote: aha, I can get a fairly cheap flight to Corfu, ferry to the mainland, get a bus and meet you in Athens.
                                Now there's a plan. Or I could meet you in Corfu since I've never been there.
                                I've only been to London twice. First time, landed at the airport and then took a bus and then train to Brighton and later on the ferry to France. Second time took the "Magic Bus" from Athens - left 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday and Saturday noon arrived in London only to take a bus to the airport and fly back to Canada!!! Not much of a visit either time...:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X