Army Thread 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th March

The Magic Bus, that's the one Mr JC took when he was a student. He spent 3 weeks on the Greek mainland and Islands. Unfortunately he had a bit of a tummy up-set on the way home (I won't go into details).
    I've only been to London twice as well, much prefer it oop north
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

hello there
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Hello Zeppie,
        I'z just away to watch the Rugby. England v France

Ireland got beaten by the Scots
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

JackieClaire;825384 wrote: The Magic Bus, that's the one Mr JC took when he was a student. He spent 3 weeks on the Greek mainland and Islands. Unfortunately he had a bit of a tummy up-set on the way home (I won't go into details).
          I've only been to London twice as well, much prefer it oop north
          We were practically broke by the time we'd spent over six months in Greece and didn't have money for hotel rooms on the trip back to London and so we slept on the darn bus as well. The trip seemed to go on forever and ever. Oh dear... wouldn't be up for something like that now. Love me comforts...
          I can see why you'd prefer the quieter life, JC. That's why we don't live in a suburb of Athens. Too much noise and air pollution
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Hiya JC - our tellys are flooded with rugby already and we've only just gone into autumn, it's ridiculous.

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Zeppie2;825385 wrote: hello there
              Hey Zeppers. Didn't see you there...:hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Zeppie2;825389 wrote: Hiya JC - our tellys are flooded with rugby already and we've only just gone into autumn, it's ridiculous.
                It's the 6 nations (any excuse)

The we've got the run up to the Football World Cup and then lo and behold ,it's the football/ rugby season again.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

stirly-girly;825390 wrote: Hey Zeppers. Didn't see you there...:hallo:
                  that's coz I'm a sneaky rhino

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

they are showing the football a bit more now that our team made the world -cup. It's still not very popular though - NZ is rugby mad

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Zeppie2;825394 wrote: that's coz I'm a sneaky rhino
                      I think it's coz you're just a little one. When you grow to be full size, then you'll not go unnoticed!!!:wow:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Zeppie2;825396 wrote: they are showing the football a bit more now that out team made the world -cup. It's still not very popular though - NZ is rugby mad
                        Football and basketball here in Greece. Personally my fave mens' sport is ice hockey:happy: Especially enjoyed the gold medal game at the Winter Olympics:wd:

Am off to walk the dogger... see yaz laterz...

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

Mr J Wilkinson used to play Rugby for the local team and his mum was at the local Tesco when he scored the try against Oz (I think I may have mentioned that only about 4 million times)
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

JackieClaire;825402 wrote: Mr J Wilkinson used to play Rugby for the local team and his mum was at the local Tesco when he scored the try against Oz (I think I may have mentioned that only about 4 million times)
                            Prolly 5 million...:H:H

Am out the door.....:byebye:

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

hang on I'm coming toooo
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th March

see you later you two

Comment

Working...
                                X