Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st March

Hallloooo Amy, Hallloooo Spring!!!!

What a gorgeous day at the races yesterday!! I only lost a dollar when all was said and done. Everybody drank but me. No big deal.

Envious of ya lot with plants started already. I've not gotten that far yet, FH's stuff has kept me so busy. But I have high aspirations!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

HIYA GREENIE got rid of the old costume for another year, back to me old self again, so how doing you

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

have to leg it again,catch you laters, x to all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

Hello, All (he says to himself)

The people who claim you cannot catch up on sleep are liars. I have had 11 hours of sleep over the past 24. As I type, I am contemplating a late afternoon nanna nap... It is bliss. I know I'll probably pay the price, but since tomorrow is a public holiday, I'll worry about that later.

A lovely lazy weekend was had at the House of Bounce. A bit of composting, a bit of pool maintenance, a bit of pruning, a lot of coffee sipping & cigarette smoking under the umbrella, some reading, some periods unaccounted for....

Ahhhhhh....

***Gives contented sigh***
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

s'any one want a slice of gloopy cheese cake 'cos I forgot to put the flour in :upset:

hoos got the instruction book for me mobile? There's a pile of dishes in the sink if anybody's bored and can someone get Mr JC out of the tree that he's stuck in at his mother's house.

:hiya: Tips, :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

JackieClaire;825670 wrote: s'any one want a slice of gloopy cheese cake 'cos I forgot to put the flour in
              hoos got the instruction book for me mobile? There's a pile of dishes in the sink if anybody's bored and can someone get Mr JC out of the tree that he's stuck in at his mother's house.
              Tips, :l
              Hiya JC. And to all other troopers who might be :sofa:
              First of all, I thot you had a dishwasher, not like poor me who doesn't.:upset:
              Second, what is Mr. JC doing up a tree???
              Third, take the gloopy cheesecake, pop it in the freezer for about 6 hours and serve it as..........ICECREAM:H

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;825701][COLOR=DarkOrchid] Hiya JC. And to all other troopers who might be :sofa:
                First of all, I thot you had a dishwasher, not like poor me who doesn't.:upset:
                Second, what is Mr. JC doing up a tree???
                Third, take the gloopy cheesecake, pop it in the freezer for about 6 hours and serve it as..........ICECREAM

:H:H:H:

A true genius in action!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

stirly,
                  1. Utter utter, genius. :sendinglove:
                  2. It was pans and stuff in the sink, I couldn't get them in the dishwasher
                  3. He was lopping branches off some trees for his Ma and Pa. It's OK he got out on his own (he fell out)
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

JackieClaire;825747 wrote: stirly,
                    1. Utter utter, genius.
                    2. It was pans and stuff in the sink, I couldn't get them in the dishwasher
                    3. He was lopping branches off some trees for his Ma and Pa. It's OK he got out on his own (he fell out)
                    He didn't really fall out of the tree did he:wow:?? Does he have a :bump:? You'd best get laster: and a :lolly: and give it a :lipstick:to make it better.
                    Stirly doesn't only have solutions for cooking disasters!!!(altho' she has created enough of them herself ...)

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

he's Ok, it was the bottom of the tree and he fell into a bush. He has really caught the sun and his head looks like a tomato.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

JackieClaire;825756 wrote: he's Ok, it was the bottom of the tree and he fell into a bush. He has really caught the sun and his head looks like a tomato.
                        See, that's why you need one of those floppy garden hats that Ruby has and not so many floaty scarves and sarong-thingeys...:rays:

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

stirly-girly;825758 wrote: See, that's why you need one of those floppy garden hats that Ruby has and not so many floaty scarves and sarong-thingeys...:rays:
                          It's funny that the only time I've been sun burnt is in the UK in about April or May.

And I got a floppy hat last week, I look half witted in it
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

JackieClaire;825759 wrote: It's funny that the only time I've been sun burnt is in the UK in about April or May.
                            Well, a floppy hat like this woulda kept Mr. JC's head from getting red ...:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st March

JackieClaire;825759 wrote: It's funny that the only time I've been sun burnt is in the UK in about April or May.

JackieClaire and Stirly-Girly in Corfu wearing their floppy hats...:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X