fun non-alcoholic drinks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've kind of looked in the recipe thread.....but, truth be told, I'm lazy.

Does anyone have some fun, non-alcoholic drink recipes?? We are having friends from out of town this coming week and I would love to be the hostess with the mostest!

Any recipes/ideas would greatly be appreciated. :thanks:

the bellinator
    :h getting better every day

I like carbonated drinks. I bought an "orangina" to get through supper. Pomegranate juice with plain sparkling water makes a nice drink!

Comment

Peel some bananas and wrap them in saran wrap. Toss 'em in the freezer overnight. Then get out the blender and use your imagination for some delicious blender drinks. Pineapple, juice, orange juice, coconut sorbet, blueberries, grape juice are just a few ideas to get started. Be inventive, make what you like. If you want them to be more frozen also add some ice. Healthy add some protein powder. Then garnish them with fruit or powdered cocoa, fresh mint and don't forget the little cocktail umbrellas.

Comment

Sheri;825966 wrote: Here's some non-alcoholic martini recipes that look good!

Non alcoholic martini recipes
        Sheri,
        The "Cosmo-not" martini looks fantastic! I always enjoyed a Cosmo before dinner in restaurants. This looks like a great alternative.

Comment

Did you check out my copy-cat Jamba Juice? And there's always the 'Shirley Temple'. :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What about a mean 'rock shandy'
            One part soda
            one part lemonade
            splash of bitters/grenadine (anything with a bit of colour really)
            And must be topped off with a sprig of mint and slice of lemon.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

thank you all for your super ideas! this is going to bed a super week with some fun drinks! i'll let you know how it goes!

:h getting better every day

Comment

Working...
              X