ARMY THREAD 22ND MARCH 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;826211 wrote: Since my DR appt is rescheduled, I'm resting some, but I'm surrounded by things to be done. Can't explain really how complicated our life is, and how much falls on my shoulders without feeling whiney. I dream constantly (again last night!) that I've taken a job somewhere I don't want, and will mess up my disability. I know there's a lesson in it for me, just can't find it.
    You can be whiney with us when required, Rubes :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

How's your toof?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I know, darlin', but I always feel others have REAL problems, and they come first. I'm complaining about having too much to handle, while others are juggling having nothing.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Teethies still a pain in the....well, mouth.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;826216 wrote: Teethies still a pain in the....well, mouth.
            Ah well... I had a root canal last week, and have also been told there isn't any long term salvation (or is that salivation)...

Mouths are so overrated...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm know why I'm a bit ho hum,
              I just keep thinking about 18 years ago and taking my daughter to hospital. It's just finally sinking in what a huge impact it was on the family.
              Think I might give my Tim a ring.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:l:l:l JC
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks Tips :l to you too,

Any way lets get back to rooting
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

jc - 18th zip party. what a great reason for a celebration (AF of course). ill be saying zipedee doo da from the west x
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

evening ducklespuds

I've got a bottle of fizzy cranberry and lime and some cloudy lemonade.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Same exact here, Tip. Hope yours goes painlessly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello, everyone else. So comforting to come here and find you.
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;826238 wrote: Hello, everyone else. So comforting to come here and find you.
                            Rubes when I see your name here I always feel a bit better:l

Now are yer coming to the 'Zip' party or not. I've got you down for dips.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, that is the lovliest thing I've heard in a week! What's the zip party? I'll bring food and all the accoutrements!!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's the coming of age of my daughter's heart operation scar nicknamed 'the Zip' by the nurses and doctors. It's 18 on Wednesday, she was 5 when she had the op.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X