ARMY THREAD 22ND MARCH 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning army, another busy day today,first drop my mother to airport as she with my auntys are of to sunny spain,hope all is well catch you laters,.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Good morning Mario and all to come.
    Your family do a lot of traveling dont they? Lucky devils :-)
    Today is end of term at uni which will be nice in some ways and not in others I go back on the same day as I start my new job. That is going to be some day for me!
    Went for a beautiful walk yesterday afternoon and it brought home to me that in my old life, I never or rarely went out in the afternoon, because I would be full of booze by then and unable to drive....
    Its moments like that that really bring home to me how different my life is now and I am actually enjoying it!
    I told someone yesterday that getting sober was the hardest but most worthwhile thing Ive ever done. It really is.
    Phew, enough ramblings :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Mario, Starter's, and all to come.......

The most worthwhile thing i've ever done too, Starting, and the magic flow's and flow's because of our decision, and action. Af life is amazing.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Mario, Starts, Mr G and all the Army. I agree Starts with the complete waste of time that drinking to excess is, the number of wasted afternoons/evenings due to being too drunk to do anything worthwhile. Onwards and upwards as they say. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Hi Mario, Starty, Opes, Guitarista and all the army yet to pop by,

It is a public holiday here in SA, so a long weekend for all of us. This is just a quick hello before I go do the shopping...hopefully will chat again later in the day...have a great one!

Comment

:waving: mario,starts,Opal,Mr G,sunbird and all those yet to drop by
            Have you got a bit of the gypsy in your soul ,mario
            While your at the shops Sunny,can you pick me up something for dinner. I've got nothing in
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi starts ,opal sunbird,jackieclare,guitarista, just back for a bit,....i wish i was going to sunny spain, but not to worry soonish i am of to my portugal....have to check on my portfollio there :-)

Comment

Morning, all

Just a hop in and out - enjoying the public holiday.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya JC and Sunny,
                  BJesus JC. How many dog's do you have? Whenever i see you, there's a different one in your pic...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

have a great day mr tips, its nice to have a holiday..you to sunny

Comment

Glad you boinged by FFF

I would like to invite you all to an 18th birthday party on Wednesday.

It will be 18 years since my daughter had open heart surgery to repair a hole in the heart. She was left with a scar on her chest which the nurses and doctors gave the nick name 'The Zip'
                      So we are celebrating the coming of age of 'The Zip'
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Have a good one Tip! Portugal sound's nice from here too, Mario!

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!! :dancin:
                          Mario, Starts, Mr.G. Opal, SunnyB, Mr. Tips and JC (aka - JackieClaire) :wave:

Hope you all have a Marvelous Monday:jumpwow:
                          Just a quick fly-by to send you some sunshine...

Stirlyinkele:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks for that stirly,we need it. ok peeps i am of again,have a great monday..smile its great exercise for the face..

Comment

mario;826037 wrote: Thanks for that stirly,we need it. ok peeps i am of again,have a great monday..smile its great exercise for the face..
                              Takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown!!!:wd:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X