ARMY THREAD 22ND MARCH 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:bedtime::bedtime:NITE RUBY & STIRLY:bedtime::bedtime:see yas in the morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Night-O. Wish I could hit the sack, but it's only just after 4:00 PM here!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;826294 wrote: Night-O. Wish I could hit the sack, but it's only just after 4:00 PM here!
        Hey Ruby-doo. Didn't see that you're still here. Hope you get a good rest too. Get to bed early if you can. Talk to you tomorrow.:heart:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

You too, SG. Thank you all for being here for me!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW, the bottom pic is daughter's new home 3 weeks ago! Now flowers are blooming everywhere. Top pic is #4 gd about 5 years ago, climbing my crepe myrtle!
            sigpic

Comment

:hello2::anyone::hello2::flush::hello2::wave:

anyone about..
              keep missing you all...
              been with Ollie all weekend and this afternoon.. miss you all..!!
              Rubes I love your grandchildren pics you keep posting.. really sweet
              LJ
              xxx

Comment

Hi LJ,

Looks like wer missed most of the troopers!

Just went to the movies with my daughter to see Blind side with Sandra bullock...Lovely!

how are you and Ollie doing?

Comment

Working...
                X