Army Thread 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd March

JackieClaire;826567 wrote: salad leaves,french beans, masses of herbs,sweet peas, begonias,asters, night stock and 3 different sorts of chillies and I'm getting some sunflower seed tonight
    :wow: GO JC!!! Can we have piccies later on??
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

with you on the gardening, mine is gonna be beautiful this year, may even plant stuff in straight lines.
      the mind is like a garden, it needs constant weeding. thats my thought of the day. get weeding x
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

rubywillow;826554 wrote: i can't even zip my jeans
        I was looking at a pull out from the Sunday newspaper and found myself looking longingly at elasticated trousers
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

spuddleduck;826572 wrote: with you on the gardening, mine is gonna be beautiful this year, may even plant stuff in straight lines.
          the mind is like a garden, it needs constant weeding. thats my thought of the day. get weeding x
          :H:H:H:H:H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

That's GOT to be the line of the day, Spuddle!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

spuddleduck;826572 wrote: with you on the gardening, mine is gonna be beautiful this year, may even plant stuff in straight lines.
              :H:H:H
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

greeneyes;826571 wrote: :wow: GO JC!!! Can we have piccies later on??
                there's another thing on my list to learn. How to use the camera and photo bucket. I've sat on my backside for to long.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

JackieClaire;826578 wrote: there's another thing on my list to learn. How to use the camera and photo bucket. I've sat on my backside for to long.
                  :H It was a snap for ruby. ruby has your hair grown back yet? :H
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

spuddleduck;826572 wrote:
                    :H:H:H

You should use it as your signature before I steal it
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

JC, if I can do, you can. I wanted to ever since I came here 20 months ago, and Tigger forced me to. My avatar is a pic I took 5 years ago, but haven't been able to do anything with since then!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

greeneyes;826580 wrote: :H It was a snap for ruby. ruby has your hair grown back yet? :H
                        In spots, Greenie. In spots.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Speaking of hair, ruby... I have to buy my 89 year old dad some more rogaine today. He wants the foam, not the liquid. Interesting visual, huh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

Time for some brekkie - see you all later
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

I'd better get a wriggle on too, (she says sneaking off to watch an old episode of CSI )
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd March

greeneyes;826586 wrote: Speaking of hair, ruby... I have to buy my 89 year old dad some more rogaine today. He wants the foam, not the liquid. Interesting visual, huh?
                                Oh, Greenie, now I WILL have night terrors! Hubs mother likes to shock everyone by talking her and FIL's sex life - they are 84!:upset:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X