Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th March

Hiya Stirly - look at you fancy pants and all your pics - they are great
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Zeppie2;827367 wrote: Hiya Stirly - look at you fancy pants and all your pics - they are great
      I think I've been spending too much time in the company of Photobucket. They're going to make me pay for usage....:H:H:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Where on earth do you get them,SG they are fantastic.

I'll have to pop off for while.(she says sloping of to photobucket land )
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

JackieClaire;827370 wrote: Where on earth do you get them,SG they are fantastic.

I'll have to pop off for while.(she says sloping of to photobucket land )
          Just go into Photobucket and click on the "find stuff" box. Then type into the bar whatever you want to find. Then if you want, like for the picture for Zeppie, you can add text to the picture. Easy, fun. Of course, it may take you a while to find what you want but it's better than....

:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

BTW - I found this as well. And didn't edit it at all. I'm posting it just as it is....made me think of Black Bess (you did say she is a little, er, um, round, didn't you??)

:h Stirly

Am off to walk my poor pooch before he starts nipping my ankles....

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

I've been quite told off today on another thread, with threats they will take their toys and go home. I feel badly that others get so angry they don't like to hear differing opinions. Ya'll know I'm no where near perfect, but I try, and at least I don't tell people I don't like they should go drink!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X