Please pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for me

Way to go Vicki. I hope I can do as well as you when my mom comes to visit Hang in there...my thoughts will be with you all weekend. Good luck with your surgery! I have had it done too. Its not too bad, although any surgical procedure can be scary. Eye throbs a bit for a day, but nothing a tylenol won't kick in the butt!! Keep smilin :l

Comment

Please pray for me

SOS.....prayers are with you...IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Please pray for me

Beautiful pic, IAD.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please pray for me

Beautiful pic, IAD! Thank you all so much for all the love and encouragement you have shown me through what I thought was going to be a difficult time. I had an absolutely great visit with my parents. Yesterday we did yard work and I loved being outside. I realized how beautiful nature is and how wonderful life is! I could never have said that while drinking. I was always depressed and had such a bad attitude. I am happier than I can ever remember! Life is beautiful and I appreciate every day that I am given to enjoy it! I hate that it took me most of my life to get off the poison and find my way out of that hell. I am 23 days sober! Almost a month! I have absolutely NO desire to drink. Life is so much better living sober. I could have never got here without all my special friends here to inspire and encourage me. Thank you so much! I hope all of you have an awesome day! Love you all, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Please pray for me

Hi Vicki, am so glad you enjoyed your parents visit. Have said a prayer for your surgery to go well. You sound great. xx

Comment

Please pray for me

Wonderful, SOS. Don't worry about the past; you'll enjoy the future enough to make up for it.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X