Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th March 2010

WOW....
    GOOD MORNING...all sleepy army this morn...wakey, wakey....

Good Morning!
    Looking after Darla and Xander today, until I can get to work at least.
    What a handful that little boy is. He'll be two next month and he's just testing the boundries. Darla's settling into a lovely, well behaved little lady. I don't know where she got that from.

Comment

:hello2:
      Hopefully that'll wake up the troops
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya grandpops...

the're lovely at that size...
        everything is a wonder to them
        and for us..
        the army's very quiet today... very strange...

Comment

Morning LJ and Popeye and all those yet to drop by
          Pops my two were the other way round. The son and heir was (and still is) a placid,happy lad and the daughter was (and still is) a proper little madam. But I love them both:h
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mornin' JC..
            how did't go yesterday??
            I read back on the day before thread and now know what the celeb was for...
            fantastic ... 18 years on... and many, many more to go....
            :l:l:l

Comment

It was grand LJ,
              I ended up feeling rather unwell (:toilet. It's probably the 1st time we've celebrated it without AL being involved. I used to kind of numb it with AL. So it was weird feeling the feelings that I should have had years ago.

We were actually laughing about her Godmother getting through to the ICU and the nurse saying to us 'her Grandmother's on the phone' You could here her shouting 'I'M ONLY 29.I'M HER GODMOTHER NOT HER EFFING GRANDMOTHER'
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, i am late again so busy this week,fill yous in laters..hope all is well

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hi Mario.. howz you this fine mornin'....?

anyone heard anything from KTAB????????
                  his last post was on the 17th march....
                  I sent him a pm...
                  have you got his phone number mario ??? maybe give him a call or send a message..??
                  he sometimes goes missing if he's had a slip...hope not, but wish he would come back and let us know he's OK...

Comment

ladyjan;827628 wrote: hi Mario.. howz you this fine mornin'....?

anyone heard anything from KTAB????????
                    his last post was on the 17th march....
                    I sent him a pm...
                    have you got his phone number mario ??? maybe give him a call or send a message..??
                    he sometimes goes missing if he's had a slip...hope not, but wish he would come back and let us know he's OK...
                    sent ktab a txt message, hope he is ok to

Comment

mario;827631 wrote: sent ktab a txt message, hope he is ok to
                      :waving: Army...JC, Jan and Mario...and to all who drop by later...just a quick fly by to say Hello. Hope you are all having a great day.
                      Was wondering about KTAB myself the last couple of days. Hopefully he'll get in touch with us very soon....
                      Generally a :catroll: day here in Stirly-world. The sleep fairy has totally abandoned not only Stirly but the entire country I think. Someone was complaining on another thread a couple of days ago that all they did was sleep - 10 and 12 hours a day. Okay, you've had enough - send that darned sleep fairy or at least a couple of helpers over this way.......please...
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi de hi campers.
                        Got a friggin horrible headache here, and also not sleeping.
                        Grrrrr
                        But not complaining. Very nearly finished last assignment and all is well.
                        Just a little stressed!!

I hope KTAB checks in soon too. Its worrying not hearing from anyone for so long.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

morning starts,:soothe: morning SG

been sat here in me fishnets and negligee for over 3 hours waiting for the gas man ( i'm getting a bit chilly)
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning jc,starts x & stirly

got a bit of work driving the last few days, its great as i need the money, but it interferes with my mwo,healthy lifestyle and a lot of other things,have to review it soon,..keep the faith

Comment

JackieClaire;827640 wrote: morning starts,:soothe: morning SG

been sat here in me fishnets and negligee for over 3 hours waiting for the gas man ( i'm getting a bit chilly)
                              Put a cardy on JC
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X