Army Thread 25th March 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruby willow i have to go,but listen you are an inspiration to an awful lot of people here,you give very kind and encouraging words of advice and your compassion sweeps across the community.so keep doing it.. x joe

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Shite Rubes, thats horrible! Are you OK?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh, I'm fine. 2 years ago, I'd be drunker than hell, but you guys have saved my soul. I just don't' want someone to leave because I don't agree politically.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And this has never caused me to question my 'compassion quotient'. I know what I've done in my life, and who I've helped. I'm at peace with that.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes, people only ever leave because THEY want to, not because of what someone else has said. I really believe that.

Comment

Thanks, my wise rodent friend.
              sigpic

Comment

hey ho Rubio,

If any one sees a gas man please direct him to the house with the woman at the door with a extremely angry red face and sagging fishnets. Which part of between 8am and 1pm don't they understand.......it 2.45pm :argh:
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, greet them with a smile, then ask them lots of personal questions. Or tell them you hope this is fixed before 'Killer' gets home, as he doesn't like people who don't fulfill their promises! :H
                  sigpic

Comment

:H:H:H
                    We're supposed to getting a new meter, so the next time he asks when it's convenient I'm gonna say any time you like between 6 and 7am on Sundays
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Please don't faint but I'm off to look at running shoes.
                      I have plan formulating
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, you never fail to amaze me!! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

JackieClaire;827736 wrote: hey ho Rubio,

If any one sees a gas man please direct him to the house with the woman at the door with a extremely angry red face and sagging fishnets. Which part of between 8am and 1pm don't they understand.......it 2.45pm :argh:
                          I know I shouldnt but I am laffin me ass off :H

Comment

JackieClaire;827742 wrote: Please don't faint but I'm off to look at running shoes.
                            I have plan formulating
                            Yay!! Are you going to do the Mini with us in Dub?

Comment

startingover;827753 wrote: I know I shouldnt but I am laffin me ass off :H
                              We prob BOTH shouldn't, but same reaction here. That girl is CA-RAAAZY!! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

hi ho...right going out with my partner for dinner tonight.. tomorrow night going out with my son who is 18 and my 2 daughters & granddaughter for another dinner,o my x wife will also be there..interesting

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X