Army Thread 25th March 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario, you DO live a dangerous life! Have fun, buddy.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

startingover;827756 wrote: Yay!! Are you going to do the Mini with us in Dub?
      That'll be a no, have ya seen the price of proper running shoes. I was so shocked I had to sit down:shocked:
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm still wearing my high school sneakers. Have they gone up??? :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;827815 wrote: I'm still wearing my high school sneakers. Have they gone up??? :H
          I found those in vintage department
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bite me, JC!
            sigpic

Comment

Our daughter brought a friend into her old bedroom once, years after she'd left, and she said "My parents keep this as my museum." Ooooo, wanted to choke the little smartie! (She was right!).
              sigpic

Comment

they were next to my platform boots :upset:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

With the goldfish!!!???
                  sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;827823 wrote: With the goldfish!!!???
                    what goldfish where who
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The ones that swim in the acrylic heels of our platforms!
                      sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;827825 wrote: The ones that swim in the acrylic heels of our platforms!
                        thought you meant the one in toilet cistern (silly me)
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, I love you (not in a drunken way!), but because the younger generation does NOT understand that we've gotten so much smarter! :coolmonkey:
                          sigpic

Comment

PS: I still have my hot pants! (That ought to scare the begeebers outta everyone!)
                            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;827828 wrote: JC, I love you (not in a drunken way!), but because the younger generation does NOT understand that we've gotten so much smarter! :coolmonkey:
                              I spent an lot of time with my Grandma (she's still alive at 96, a bit frail and mostly all there when she chooses) and my kids have spent a lot of time with their Grandparents. It helps to bridge the generation gaps. And my new best friend (apart from you) is my niece and she's 4.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh, God!, JC, the best company in the world is a child. I cherish everything my grands have said to me about my infinite wisdom. :H Their friends, my renters children, even some of the parents call me 'Mimi' I've found that my grand's friends think our family is the prototype for all families. Oldest g'daughter's long time friend (17) admitted last weekend she thinks we have the coolest, handsomest men she's ever met, and I'm her Mimi, same as my own.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X