X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th March 2010

Well, I like nekkid.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;827897 wrote: Well, I like nekkid.
      And hotpants...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi...Please don't let me have missed you all AGAIN!!!:upset:

Happy to see the Army in such great form today, and sooo happy my fellow Saffas are back online!!

Had such a good laugh at Ruby's and JC's comments...clearly we were born in the same decade!!:H:H

Comment

Awhh, Sunny, hate that I missed you! Been missing you a lot!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi all. i beat an AL demon today. went to pick my partner up from the pub.. and stayed... just for a little while, with my diet pepsi and peanuts. i was driving so i wasnt tempted but normally i get home and get stuck in to the wine to make up for lost time. i managed it a couple of weeks ago but this time it felt much easier. getting AF time under the belt really does help. im invited to a birthday on saturday involving an afternoon session. im definately not ready for this so ill send a card and pass. people had stopped inviting me to things as i got soooo drunk and alway 'peaked to soon' and made an arse of myself. now im invited im not really that bothered about going. somehow these people can have an afternoon in the pubs drinking and then go out for a meal at night. nooooo way for me, i dont think i will ever be able to do that again, and really that is no great loss in my life. think im waffling now so ill just say WEHEY to a sober life.
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

S'Ducky, what a wonderful post! You are rocking, babe!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X