The Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Plan

Question, I was thinking there was a thread out there in reference to plans...like others plans...I guess I need some thoughts, sad enough I don't even really know where to start with setting up a good plan. So if anybody has any example plans maybe you could share?? Thx

The Plan

Gumby;828312 wrote: Question, I was thinking there was a thread out there in reference to plans...like others plans...I guess I need some thoughts, sad enough I don't even really know where to start with setting up a good plan. So if anybody has any example plans maybe you could share?? Thx
    Gumby, this is a great idea. We hear lots about plans, but most 'newbies' don't know where to start. It'll take me a while to get mine back together and post it, but I hope others will post theirs here. They're all personal, depending on our lifestyles and geography, but each one may contain something to help someone else out there. :goodjob:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The Plan

Gumby,

The best thing to do is look in the Tool box (located in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas to help you make your plan.
      You know yourself best & what needs to be addressed.

Wishing you the best & please visit us in the Newbies Nest thread for support too!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X