Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday KatieB

:bday7: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE :bday7:
    Wishing you a wonderful day, enjoy your trip to the Aquarium with your little boy!
    Best wishes - you deserve them!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy Birthday, Katie.

Hope you and the young man have a beautiful day.

Don't forget afternoon tea WITH CANDLES.

:l

:wd:yay::bday3::bday3:

:disco:

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

:dancin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :dancin:

:groupluv::groupluv::groupluv:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Have a great day~

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1189191=5544-attachment.gif[/img]
        :notes:
        My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves me altogether.

"When enough is enough, that's when you know your half way there"-Tim Mcllrath

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

There's no better birthday present than spending it with our loved ones. Have a wonderful one!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

:bday7:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIEB!:bday3:
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy Birthday KatieB....That's an AF brew.....Hon ! Ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy happy happy birthday!!!!! You deserve the bestest new year of all!!!! OXXOOXO
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy Birthday KatieB! Today's your day so make a wish... and MWO will be wishing good things for you too!

:day4::bday6::day4:

runningwind :l
                  The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. William James (1842-1910)

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

And best wishes from me, KatieB...

Stirly inkele::dancin::threesome:

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy birthday to you, KatieB!!!! Have a greast one!!!! :day5::day4::bday3::banana::bday2::bday7:
                      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Thank you all so much!
                        You guys really are the best.. this is a fantastic way to start my birthday.. I will make sure me and my son have a fun filled action packed day! - I love the photo IAD - LOL :H
                        I'll be back on later to let you all know about mine and my son's day's adventures in the shark tunnel! :H
                        Katie xxxxxxxxxxxx
                        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Happy Birthday to you KatieB :hiya:

Enjoy your day. Enjoy your son. Candles are definitely a must!!!
                          Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE B!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!!

xx Kate
                            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Thank you everyone!
                              Turns out I had a fantastic day.. I took my son on the train to the ferry station.. we caught a 'Rivercat' ferry to Darling Harbour, with beautiful views of the harbour, yaughts (sp?), the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.. we then went to the Aquarium - my son was fascinated by the underwater snakes, crocodiles, octopus, marine and tropical fish and of course the shark tunnel! he loved it all! and to boot we also got some free professional photo's at the Aquarium which are lovely and came with 3 postcards so I can send one to my dad in the UK.. after the Aq, I treated us to a lovely lunch at "pontoon", a really posh place overlooking Darling Harbour.. and I have to admit (sorry.. ) I did have a glass of champagne with my lunch but I had a huge lunch and only had one, and did not have any more.. nor did I buy any AL on the way home.. I dont plan on drinking any more at all today..
                              We then went for a stroll around the Harbour and caught the train home.. we only just got home, we were out the house for 8 hours.. I bought my son a thomas train for being such a good boy and treated myself to chinese for dinner which I am going to heat up later.. I plan on taking him to the park in a bit as its such a beautiful day here and is still light til 8pm..
                              Thank you all again for your lovely messages, it was a great way to start the day.. all in all its been one of my best birthday's yet as I did "celebrate myself" - which was one of your lovely messages - even though I didn't have anyone else, I managed to feel totally happy and content with just me and my son.. I dont need 10 ppl around me getting drunk to make a birthday! - I am happy as long as I have my son and I am happy within myself.. you all made that possible with your wonderful messages and determination on my part! I found as I was so positive today, so many random ppl were coming up to me and talking to me, making a fuss of my son - which goes to show, if you are happy with yourself, others will see that and want to talk to you! I have to keep this up rather than be negative..
                              Love you all,
                              Katie xxxxxx
                              "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
                              X