• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday KatieB

Sounds like a fantastic birthday Katie. :l:l:l:l:h:h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Fantastic Katie. Well done as well on sticking with the programm after the glass of champagne. I'm glad you had such a stunning time with your son!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Happy Birthday KatieB

Thank you Johnny..
        The only reason I had that champers was to "celebrate" my birthday as i was in such a beautiful place.. but I am so amazed that I did not care for the actual effect at all.. it was just a prop if anything.. I had no desire to want more.. I am feeling happy and sober now, and I am also amazed that I have no desire to get drunk on my birthday! which truly shows I have changed a great deal.. I am perfectly happy as I am.. the thought of getting drunk totally turns me off.. I dont want to ever lose control again.. AL just makes me depressed most the time.. I am learning still but feeling much stronger these days..
        Katie xx
        "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

Working...
        X