Army Thread 27th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th March

rubywillow;829114 wrote: Did you see IAD's quote today - Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for free peanuts.
    And to think that we all start suffering from metal fatigue...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

And hydrolic failures.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

Oh well, I think I'll drag myself off to the couch and go and watch CNN or BBC. Nothing like watching bad news to make you feel better about yourself
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

Don't I know! I'll not be discussing that with you! :H Sleep well, hon.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

rubywillow;829118 wrote: And hydrolic failures.

Did you HAVE
            to go there???

Tawny threatened to fiddle with my hydraulics before. I don't think she meant it in a nice way :H:H:H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

Nite, Rubes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

No, sounds painful.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 27th March

Night, furry friend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X