tiredness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiredness

a few weeks ago i was climbing the walls not sleeping. i now am the opposite. the last few days i have been sooooo tired. yesterday i was up for a total of about 4 hours then i had a full 9 hours sleep and ive still been tired today. maybe its just a bug or something or is it to do with being AF, or maybe the combination of meds. has anyone else had this. sorry to you peeps out there struggling with sleep as i know how awful that is. this isnt a big problem for me as i can just keep sleeping when i need to, its just very odd for me. ive been keeping busy to keep cravings at bay but nothing too strenuous.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

tiredness

Spuds,
    Do you know you might actually be a bit poorly with a bug or a virus.
    Just after I went AF I had a horrible bug. I was tired all the time. I was so puzzled as I couldn't lay the blame at AL's feet. I was actually ILL.
    I don't know who was more surprised me or the doctor.
    J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiredness

Spuck, we go through a lot of phases as our body REALLY adjusts without it's daily dose of AL. As you said, it could be a health thing, or just another passage on your journey. I've gone through too much sleep and no sleep, so yes, IMHO, I believe it could be just a temporary thing. Good luck! You're doing great!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tiredness

Spuddle my problem is different to yours in that I can't ACTUALLY sleep but I'm exhausted all the time for the last couple of weeks. JC I don't think I'm sick or anything but my system feels as if it is all over the place, even have aches and pains as if I've been doing mad things and I'm doing very little cos I'm still on hols from work! So Spuddle I reckon maybe what Ruby says is true for both of us? I'd love to know there is a reason to feel knackered and not just old age!!!!! When I was AF first I had heaps of energy.
        NOW if I could just SLEEP:sigh:
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

tiredness

I'll see you about midnight,molly
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiredness

Hiya Spud,
            Great going on your af time. That's a huge acheivement friend. Keep it up......;-)
            I used to get a bit tired too. If you've ruled out a flu etc, my thinking, based on my experience, a few things i've read here, and layman's logic, is it's our body repairing itself, re-setting, and adjusting to the new alcohol free us. I also reckon listening to our bodies is a good thing too, so if you're needing sleep, go for it. But if it's worrying you, or you're not feeling right, follow your instinct's and see a doc.

After year's of al (self) abuse, i'm sure enjoying a good night's sleep these day's myself.
            Best wishes!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tiredness

Thats the best offer I've had all night JC! Its a date!:l
              Yeah Guitari.. I reckon the way we all feel really well after as little as a week AF must be a sort of 'false reading' if you know what I mean... The abuse we deal out to the poor old bod over soooo many years couldn't possibly be repaired in weeks even months so ye I'd say your right listen to the body..........:sorry:body
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
              X