X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ONE COME ALL NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Ya ! Shout out Sunday ! Ha! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hurray for another sober week! And for having my family back trusting and respecting me.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Congratulations to all of you who are so successful at this wonderful thing called "abstinence!"

Day 9 for me. In love with my new life! (My dogs love it, too!)

:crazymonkey:
        :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Hi All,

85 days for me whoopee !!!!

Well done everybody

love Carolx

Comment

WOW!!! Carolb, that's is an amazing accomplishment! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :groupluv:
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Last night was TEN hours of sober sleep!!!! Woo Hoo.. Have a great Sunday!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Nice one cmhguy can't remember the last time I slept even half that long!! Happy evening all
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

well done everyone ..keep up the great work and have a great week enjoy
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

:cheering:Today is 23 AF days for me! I am so thankful to finally be free to experience peace, happiness and a beautiful life! I hate it took so long to realize that the sober life is absolutely wonderful! No looking back though, enjoying the day and looking forward to a beautiful future without alcohol! Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday and a great week! :rays: Thank you all for your love and encouragement! I could have never got here without you! Love ya, Vicki :ranger
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                    X