Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28 March

Good morning, folks

The sleep fairy was highly antagonistic last night. I got all of 3 hours sleep in the end

I'm looking forward to my weekly grocery shop today. With the cubs on Easter break, I don't have to worry about lunchboxes and putting a balanced meal on the table every night. We can let go a bit I know, I know... I get pleasure from small things...

I've decided that the feelings of "disgruntlement" I had last night is pure nonsense, so out the window they go!

Have a wonderful Sunday and take care!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 28 March

Morning Tips and all the Army. Glad to hear your in better form this morning Tips even if a little sleep deprived, a nana nap later perhaps?
    First day of "Summer" time today and a absolutely glorious morning it is. Hope all have a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Morning Tips,Opal and all those yet to drop by

:yay::yay: Jenson Button just won the Australian Grand Prix
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

good morning daddy Tiggs, Opal &mummy JC....

had a pm from KTAB last night, he has got some personal probs at the mom..
        he said he will come back on soon, but at least we know he's OK..
        Opal.. howz bump coming on ??? must be quite an big egg now..... about 10weeks left ????

hey JC wot's cooking today ???
        :l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

what's cooking?

I'm gonna have another bash at a baked cheese cake after the hideous gloppy mess I made last week.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

how do you make a baked cheese cake ???
            I always have made them cold...
            only thing warm was the butter for the biscuit base..???

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

ladyjan;829253 wrote: how do you make a baked cheese cake ???
              I always have made them cold...
              only thing warm was the butter for the biscuit base..???
              It's got eggs and cream cheese and makes it a bit more solid

A bit like the individual slices you can buy at M and S
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

sounds yummy..
                never had them from m & s... not been in one for ages..:upset:

we not go one here......:upset:

I miss their prawn cocktail sandwiches..
                used to get them when I was working in the UK.. many moons ago.....

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

good morning all, lovely morning here, clocks went forward an hour last night

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

hi all, delighted with new longer days , going to start my excercising for the marathon , looking forword to it now.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

must but in my eggs as well today,or there will be none left! Hows Ollie lj?

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

hiya limers how is it cutting

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Hiya Mario & Limers..
                          yep he's great thanks.. he's at home with me at the mom, he is allowed to come home to sleep at the weekends now,
                          plus he's gonna come home for easter for 5 days...

we are in seventh heaven
                          you really realise just how special your children are when they are taken from you..

and frightened to death at the thought I could've lost him forever....

especially as it was my fault.. even tho it was a very stressful time that pushed me over the top by the abuse from his dad..
                          thank god he is out of our lives now and hopefully for ever..
                          limers;829282 wrote: must but in my eggs as well today,or there will be none left! Hows Ollie lj?

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

well LJ,we cant change the past but your making a great stab at creating a better future for you and Ollie, weve ALL fucked up at one time or another...God Knows I did, and if loosing him at one point meant you appreciating him more now,its no bad thing.
                            I nearly lost my eldest son , he was away from me for nearly a year when he was a baby ....took me a long time to forgive myself but I did and weve moved on and you are moving on too,I really admire you alot.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

morning peeps (whoops afternoon here now), sorry, looks like i got the sleep fairy again. just got out of my pit. gotta check on me little baby plants, see how they doing..... or maybe i sbould go have a nap ZZZZZzzzzz
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                              X