Army Thread 28 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28 March

ooh nooo where's everyone gone...??????????

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Hi Army, for those of you who have a long weekend ahead - enjoy! Tip, you're so right...all the negative feelings...out the window they go too..
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Oh, my crazy friends! So love catching up on your antics. I've been out on my Gator with the dogs, checking out the property, deciding where to start first on all the gardening work to be done! I've neglected things the last 2 years b/c of my crushed foot and leg, so things have really gone to, well, pot! I was digging up a plant and Berit tried to help. Yuck!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Hey LJ, thanks. I was just heading off to my nest, it has been an exhausting day not doing much...
          Jessie & Ruby :wavin:
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

hiya Jessie, Rubes & KT..
            I thought you'd all gone off and left me...

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

No I am still lurking around....
              Great that you had such a lovely weekend, makes all the hard work worth it I bet.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

sure does...
                we went to the fun fair yesterday.. the spanish are big on religous holidays..
                so it's all week everywhere..

ollie was on this trampoline with a harness..
                he was jumping so high.. I told him before that his sister bonnie did it and did tumble turns...

he was not gonna be beaten..
                he was doing double, frontwards and backwards..

I tried to take pics.. but he was moving toooo fast..:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

:winkmonkey: im sooo pleased to have been sober another week. long may it continue
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

You need a digital video camera, then you can print the stills out as photos.
                    I sure hope he wasnt full of ice cream and candy floss before attempting that trick

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Excellent Spud, I am pleased for you, keep up the good work.

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Great Spuddle. You've found a friendly home here, and we love having you. LJ, I'm constantly amazed at your progress. No one from a year ago would know you. Thank you, for re-affirming my faith in humankind, and especially, mothers. Ollie's tongue looks like a record-holder! How does that boy do that??? :H

BTW, tell him Poppa has been riding his Harley this weekend in the wonderful spring weather, and we mention him everytime he takes off!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Ok folks I am taking my tired but sober ass up the stairs to bed. I will be back to torment you all tomorrow :bigwink:

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

KTAB;829680 wrote: You need a digital video camera, then you can print the stills out as photos.
                            I sure hope he wasnt full of ice cream and candy floss before attempting that trick
                            hey I never thought of that..
                            gonna try it on weds when he's home for 5 days.. we gonna go again and with his sister..

okies me for bed, got work early in the morn.. gotta earn some pennies to spend this week..it's sooo expensive the fair.. each ride is 3 euros each and lots I go with him coz he's frighted or he can't go unaccompanied..
                            so it's double bubble..!..

nighty night.. my lovelies..:h
                            :l

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

rubywillow;829683 wrote: Great Spuddle. You've found a friendly home here, and we love having you. LJ, I'm constantly amazed at your progress. No one from a year ago would know you. Thank you, for re-affirming my faith in humankind, and especially, mothers. Ollie's tongue looks like a record-holder! How does that boy do that??? :H

BTW, tell him Poppa has been riding his Harley this weekend in the wonderful spring weather, and we mention him everytime he takes off!
                              Hee Hee that was a bright red cherry chupa chup..

yep and rubes.. so much is down to the strength you guys gave me..
                              honest I don't think I would've done it without you all..:h

Comment

Army Thread 28 March

Night Night, lovelies!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X