good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning

7 days af this is so nice when i get the urge to have a drink i come here and it over how is everyone out there

good morning

Good afternoon well done on your 7 days,keep coming here read the posts,use the tool thread,they are all invaluble and helped me no end..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

good morning

Wonderful, ToGood! So glad to here good things from you. Yes, one of the best tools we have is to jump on here, even if we're reading or posting jokes, desserts, sport scores, or the serious problems some here have. Again, READ, READ, READ; the experiences here would add up to more than anyone could include in a book. We are blessed to have MWO, and happy you are here!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning

thanks all i am from a small town in louisiana and it is cool to here from people all over the world thank God for the internet.last night i went bowling with my girl friend and here son we had broke up 8 days ago and i told here all the things that i am telling here now but it has never been 7 dayss.we were at the counter ordering some food but i didnt order anything i just got the change she was like you are not oreering something ow you are waiting to get a beer becouse that was my mo when i got the change and whent get a energy drink at the vending machine she was frozen with excitment

Comment

good morning

So wonderful to have someone to share with, is it? Hubs has been very interested in my involvement here, sees the difference. And yes, when we're 'country' folks, it's great to be able to get up in the morning and say hello to friends on the the other side of the world. I'm on the 'Army' thread (has nothing to do with military, btw), and the 'Get Your Ass In Gear thread, so please, join us there anytime and meet the others. Lots of support to you; you're doing great!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning

thanks for listing

yes it is nice becouse you all know how i feal when i say i have changed becouse relaps is part of recovery and this program incorperate the fact that we can do some control drinking even thought that is not what i am looking for it is thge fact that people can without the gilt of people saying we are lost causes.by the way great looking kids

Comment

good morning

hey togood!

I live on this site! Read, post, pray (if you're a pray-er) and repeat!

And I agree--it's nice to feel good. No hangovers and no guilt.

Keep coming back!

:h getting better every day

Comment

good morning

TooGood, you're like a breath of fresh air! - you sound like you've a load off your mind, keep it up and stay on here, its like we are a little worldwide community
                Molly
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

good morning

Hey ToGood....I am Southern Girl myself so we gotta stick together...i hang out in the ODAT thread and the Newbies Nest....plus I'm just nosey so you will see me everywhere
                  Nice to see you and stay with us....we are here for you!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

good morning

thanks everyone i had a great weekend never bowled sober in my life now i see wy i suck

Comment

good morning

togoodtobetrue;829942 wrote: thanks everyone i had a great weekend never bowled sober in my life now i see wy i suck
                      I once knocked down pins in the lane NEXT to us!
                      sigpic

Comment

good morning

i made a mistake today is 8 af

Comment

good morning

Don't worry about the count, love. It's the work that counts.
                          sigpic

Comment

good morning

MOLLYKA
                            HEY THAKS FOR THAT COMPLAMENT ABOUT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR THAT MAKE MY DAY.I LOVE THIS SITE I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF REHAB AND SOME 3 DAYS HERE AND THERE IN JAIL NOTHING MAJOR BUT NONE OF THAT WORKRD BUT THIS.REALLY I HAD A EXSPERANC 10 DAYS AGO THAT WOULD HAVE MADE MOST PEOPLKE QUITE FOR EVER AND BEFORE I FOUND THIS SITE I HAD QUITE FOR ONE DAY AFTER BUT IF I WOULDINT HAVE FOUND THIS SITE I WOULD HAVE STARTED AGIN BECOUSE I HAVE HAD SO MANY REASON TO IN THE LAST 9 DAYS. BUT I COME HERE AND RECHARGE MT ATTITUDE.I WAS READING ON HERE LAST NIGHT AND THIS MEMBER WAS CHATING WITH ANOTHER MEMBER AND HE DIDNT HAVE MUCH SUBRORTY AND THIS OTHER PERSON LET SAY MEMBER1 WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CHAT WITH SO MEMBER 2 THE ONE WITH NOT MUCH AF WAS TRYING TO HELP THIS MEMBER 1 BUT 1 GOT ALL UGLY WITH 2 AND THE NEXT DAY WOTE 2 A UGLY REPLY LIKE F-U SO 2 WOTE TO SOME OF US ABOUT WHAT TO DO AND SOME MEMBERS WERE LIKE YOU NEED TO FIX YOU SELF BEFOR OTHER I DISAGREE WEATHER WE ARE SPEEKING IN A CHAT OR FORUM WE ARE ALL HELPING EACHOTHER.THE ISSUE WAS WEATHER 1 MADE 2 RELAPS.I THINK 2 NEEDS TO PROVE HE OR SHE HAS THE PRIVLAGE OF PARTISAPATING ON THIS SITE.I DONT THINK THIS IS LIKE AA WERE YOU CAN USE ALCOHALE OR WHATEVER AS AN EXCUSE TO ACT LIKE A BUT, BUGT I DO BELEAVE PEOPLE DISERVE MANY CHANCES BECOUSE THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN TELLING SOMEONE THEY ARE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AS APOSED TO F-U

Comment

good morning

ToGood,
                              First of all, welcome to MWO and congratulations on your 8 days of sobriety.
                              You have written about this incident in chat several times and the responses given to the person who was hurt by what happend. I would like to add some incite, to help you understand. First of all, sometimes, people do come here drunk and angry, and we all know that even though ugly behavior can be hurtful and is certainly not helpful, it happens. The best thing to do when this happens is to let it go. Do not dwell on it. Chock it up to experience and move on.

As for the comments made to Sick of being Sick in regards to protecting her own sobriety first. These were true statements, meant to protect Sobs. No one meant that Sobs should not continue to reach out to others. SOBS has become very dear to everyone here. We love her input. But, she was making a mistake made by many who first arrive here, she was focusing on the drama and becoming hurt and sad by some of the response that she was recieving. Those of us with some longer sobriety and who have been here for a while know, that feeling as SOBS did, can lead to drinking. The advice given to SOBS was good advice, given out of love and concern. It was given to help guide her into balancing working on her own early days of sobriety, with reaching out to others.

So please, chock this up to experience and let it go. MWO is a great place, but, from time to time like Ruby has already mentioned, not everyone gets along and all here are not in the same place with regards to alcohol and their emotional state. But, none the less, MWO works.....if you work it!

Best Wishes,
                              Kate
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X