expecting and sober!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expecting and sober!!

I'm expecting to be sober too ! Ha! Oh.....you mean your expecting and you want to be sober ! Ha! Way to go....It's your best bet for your baby ! IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

expecting and sober!!

Congratulations! What a great motivator to stay sober. Best of luck to you. Keep posting here, we will all support you when you need us.

Winefree

Comment

expecting and sober!!

Congratulations!
        There is so much documentation and evidence about the dreadful effects alcohol can have on a developing foetus, particularly in the first trimester. That alone will be enough for you to stop drinking for the term of your pregnancy.
        Hoe you have a trouble free pregnancy, and keep us all informed of your progress.

Comment

expecting and sober!!

ATLThrash;829718 wrote: Ruby-- you think so? I will be 43 on DGs sober day (May 22) and I would think even if I did not have the Al to battle-- 40 pounds or so is alot to lose! No way we would have one until I was at least 44 and that may be pushing it with the risks that could be involved-- I mean, I am not Halley Berry or some star in awesome shape!
          My daughter says shes delivering more and more babies to older mothers. My grandmothers were 45 and 48 when their last babies were born.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

expecting and sober!!

True

My grandmother was 47 when she delivered her last 2-- twins and my dad was one of them! Feeling much better today , progressively better on low Al or no AL days so no AL is the goal-- there is not one drop in the house now so that will make it much easier. Hope your weekend was good!

Comment

expecting and sober!!

What wonderful news!

I can honestly say that my truly sober times were when I was pregnant. God Bless, enjoy.
              :notes:
              My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves me altogether.

"When enough is enough, that's when you know your half way there"-Tim Mcllrath

Comment

expecting and sober!!

Congrats. Look after that baby. Geez I felt like an older mum at 37 when my last baby was born, although a friend had her last at 44. In my part of the world most grandmas had their babies in their 20s and I'm an old bag, so it was awesome to hear about these older mums.
                Just don't start up again after baby is born.

Comment

Working...
                X